• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2008
    New album out!

07 / 15 / 2008

Newly launched Imperativa Records is proud to announce the forthcoming release of its second CD entitled "Trailerhead" from artist Immediate. But it here:

"“Trailerhead” contains 15 extraordinary, never-before-available tracks, each of which presents a huge, epic, hybrid orchestral style. The tracks mix orchestra with electronics and various grooves, along with sweeping choral music. Popularly known as “Trailer Music” based on the broad usage of this musical style within Hollywood’s global motion picture advertising industry, “Trailerhead” features some of the most high profile, exciting, and talked about trailer music seen in movie theaters all over the world, during the past recent years."

More at:
    http://www.immediatemusic.com/core/news … ?newsid=77
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I admit it, I want it. Now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2008 edited
    I was first introduced to Immediate Music by my friend, probably about a year ago. Really great music; one of my personal favorite tracks is Proud Nation. wink punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Christodoulides wrote
    New album out!

07 / 15 / 2008

Newly launched Imperativa Records is proud to announce the forthcoming release of its second CD entitled "Trailerhead" from artist Immediate. But it here:

"“Trailerhead” contains 15 extraordinary, never-before-available tracks, each of which presents a huge, epic, hybrid orchestral style. The tracks mix orchestra with electronics and various grooves, along with sweeping choral music. Popularly known as “Trailer Music” based on the broad usage of this musical style within Hollywood’s global motion picture advertising industry, “Trailerhead” features some of the most high profile, exciting, and talked about trailer music seen in movie theaters all over the world, during the past recent years."

More at:

Sweet! shocked
  1. I already pre ordered it, waiting for my copy to be shipped
    but this thing will be most definitely reviewed on this site, even if I have to nag Bregt's ears off tongue
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What! Bregt DOESN'T like Immediate Music?!? infidel!!!!
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    What! Bregt DOESN'T like Immediate Music?!? infidel!!!!

oh he likes it a lot, but still this is my pledge, it will appear here on this site punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Phewwwww..Thank God. For a moment there i thought we would be forced to expel our own webmaster for his bad taste in film music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Wow, nice! Now, I have to decide between either the iTunes download or the CD... dizzy
  3. lp wrote
    Wow, nice! Now, I have to decide between either the iTunes download or the CD... dizzy

no deciding my man, I've waited too long for such a CD to come out, I will tongue immediately tongue buy it wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoy212
    Christodoulides wrote
    New album out!

07 / 15 / 2008

More at:

I hate to be the bearer of BAD TIDINGS....but....I just went to the website posted here and it is INFECTED WITH A VIRUS. You may want to check it out.....SOON!

Roy
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    confused
  4. "Who is that masked man?!"
    "It's a bird!"
    "It's a plane!"
    "It's ... it's ... the Grammer Nazi!"

(Theme: DA DA DA DUH!)

"Hello fellow youngsters and score nerds. My goodness -- that announcement certainly is a mind boggling mess of grammer."

"Why that Grammer Nazi?"

"Well, you see, Jimmy, it's okay for someone -- like yourself -- to speak poorly, as you just did, because you're a nobody."

"Oh."

"But business people are supposed to make themselves seem professional. When they wrote:

'during the past recent years.'

What they really meant was:

'from passed recent years.'

You see, Timmy, 'during' is a preposition, and since it's not a noun, pronoun, or even a substantive, it's usage is grammatically incorrect."

"Oh."

"As for 'past', you see -- past refers to time and years gone by, but 'past recent years' has past used improperly. You see, what they really meant was passed, because passed refers to recent, which is what kind of years have gone by."

"Grammer Nazi, didn't you just use a comma incorrectly?"

"Possibly. Shut up, Timmy. And don't worry -- I'm sure their music is as good as their grammer usage. Grammer Nazi AWAY!!!"

(End theme: DA DUM DA DA DUM, DA DAAAAHHHH!!! DOOM!)

moon
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2008
    I hate you people wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    oh.my.God on Justin's post
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    biggrin on Justin's post
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    lp wrote
    I hate you people wave

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2008
    TRAILERHEAD

CD COVER

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/6 … SS500_.jpg

Product Details

* Audio CD (August 26, 2008)
    * Original Release Date: 2008
    * Number of Discs: 1
    * Label: Imperativa Records

Editorial Reviews
    Product Description
    "In a world..." Some of the most powerful, modern and popular orchestral music created in the 21st century is being heard by millions of people on a daily basis. Whether it is in front of a computer, in the family TV room, or at the local multiplex theater, music specifically created for use in film trailers is reaching an immence audience with a wide demographic base, and generating a rapidly growing base of fans eager for commercial releases of this exciting genre of music. Until now, they have been unable to purchase this music. The recording artist Immediate, widely acknowledged for 15 years as Hollywood's preeminent producer of original music for major motion picture trailers, pioneers the broad distribution of "trailer music" with their debut commercial album "Trailerhead". The full length release contains 15 extraordinary, never-before-available tracks, each of which presents a huge, epic, hybrid orchestral style. The tracks mix orchestra with hard hitting electronics and formidable grooves, along with massive, sweeping and memorable choral melodies. Perfomed by a 100 piece orchestra and 70 member choir, "Trailerhead" feaures some of the most rousing, powerful, and talked about trailer music heard in movie theatres all over the world during the past four years. The cuts on "Tralerhead" have been featured in such dynamic and thrilling trailers for the blockbuster films "Spiderman 2", "DaVinci Code", "Pirates of the Caribbean 3", "War of the Worlds", the "Harry Potter films", "Troy", "The Fantastic Four" and many more. In addition, one of the tracks, entitled "Onward To Freedom", led composers Yoav Goren and Jeffrey Fayman to Emmy Award wins in 2007 for Outstanding Music Composition for a Television Sports Program, as scored for NBC's XX Olympic Games Torino.

http://www.amazon.com/Trailerhead-Immed … mp;s=music

punk
  5. "It's a bird!"
    "It's a plane!"
    "It's faster than a speeding bullitt!"
    "No, it's ... Grammer Nazi!!!"

(Theme: DA DA DA DUH!)

"Welcome back, Grammer Nazi!"
    "Thank you kids. Today I am pulling double duty for the Spelling Police. Let's take a look at the newest mess, shall we?"
    "Okay, Grammer Nazi!"
    "We start off with: immence. You see, it's spelled with an S and not a C. That mistake was ... immense!"
    "LOL, Grammer Nazi!"
    "Going back to my official capacity for a moment, the following: 'Until now, they have been unable to purchase this music.', is what is known as a sentence fragment."
    "I learn from this."
    "Apparently not, Timmy. Anyway, we continue with 'Tralerhead'; I'm not exactly sure what a Tralerhead is, but I don't want one!"
    "Me neither, Grammer Nazzi."
    "Well, my job here is done. Until next time, children. Grammer Nazi ... AWAAAYYY!!!"

The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    Immediate Music Announces Catalog Rep Deal

Los Angeles, CA (November 24, 2008)--Universal Publishing Production Music (UPPM), a division of Universal Music Publishing Group, and Immediate Music have entered into a worldwide deal by which UPPM will be representing music from the catalog of Immediate Music in all territories outside the U.S., Japan, Korea, and Benelux.

More info at this new business development over at: http://www.prosoundnews.com/article/18770
  6. Christodoulides wrote
    Immediate Music Announces Catalog Rep Deal

Los Angeles, CA (November 24, 2008)--Universal Publishing Production Music (UPPM), a division of Universal Music Publishing Group, and Immediate Music have entered into a worldwide deal by which UPPM will be representing music from the catalog of Immediate Music in all territories outside the U.S., Japan, Korea, and Benelux.

More info at this new business development over at: http://www.prosoundnews.com/article/18770

haaaaaa, Benelux, that I like wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008 edited
    justin boggan wrote
    You see, Timmy, 'during' is a preposition, and since it's not a noun, pronoun, or even a substantive, it's usage is grammatically incorrect."

A visit from Grammar Nazi's arch nemesis: Apostrophe Avenger.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  7. Grammer Nazi: "You see, HeeroJF, the 'it's' was refering to the usage of the word 'during" and that makes that word an 'idea', thus making it a noun which needs an apotrophe to show possession.
    Grammer Nazi ... AWAAAYYY!!!"

8. No, J-F is actually right. ITS usage.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    But they keep spelling grammar incorrectly. Is that part of the joke?
  9. Not sure, it's Justin after all biggrin He tends to misspell a lot.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  10. It's part of the joke. Take for example Timmy's incorrectness at times. Part of the humor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008 edited
    Globus and Immediate Music are the same thing, correct?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    Yeah, although Globus Music is a more popped-up version of Immediate Music's original material. E.S.POSTHUMUS do it much better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    Yeah, although Globus Music is a more popped-up version of Immediate Music's original material.

That's what I thought. Any reason why they don't sell their actual trailer music? IMO that would sell a lot better than the pop song stuff.