• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2008
    I noticed that Eric has one of their albums listed in the classical music thread and I was surprised that anyone else here was aware of their existence. I find their mix of beautiful classical melody, contemporary arrangment and orchestration, and of course the heavenly sound of a good boys' choir to be one of my very favorite things in the entire world of music.

Anyone else familiar with them? smile
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
  1. Isn't it the Boys Choir that performed on Hannibal?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. I posted about it after hearing some on a episode of the radio show "Heart of Space" one time, over at ScoreReviews, but no one ever responded. :-(
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Isn't it the Boys Choir that performed on Hannibal?

If that's true, then they're amazing!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    After doing some research, Pawel is correct, they are the boys' choir on Hannibal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    their latest CD has a song I really like called "Sancte" which reminds me of some of the choral music Williams wrote for Revenge of the Sith, specifically the "Lament" during the Order 66 scene. I am thinking of editing together some scenes from the film to this song, and seeing how it compares to what Williams did. I've always felt that there could have been a bit more depth to the melodies Williams gave us in the final Star Wars film...they are significantly shorter and simpler than the themes from the rest of the series. So I'm curious to see how the film feels with some more melodic but equally tragic music.
  3. My favorite track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AexBloLzijw
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    My Mum likes them. I don't.