• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2009
    Crikey, had a relatively calm bicycle trip around our inland drinking source (called Maridalsvannet) and found out that I have the stamina of an average soft-ice. shame
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    No complaints as far as the weather is concerned. Very nice
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I'd happily exchange the 35-37 degrees Celsius with unbearable humidity with some of your breeze!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Actually the humidity has been well under 50%
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    I'd happily exchange the 35-37 degrees Celsius with unbearable humidity with some of your breeze!

You'd have loved it here today, sunny, blue skies and breezy cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

You'd have loved it here today, sunny, blue skies and breezy cool

What a better venue for a beer and barbeque film music day with good mt friends then ? smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Aye, indeed! smile
  1. it is already too warm now, and it is just 22 degrees
    and we've yet to get the 30 degrees days face-palm-mt
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Rain, rain and more rain.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Rain, rain and more rain.

Again
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    Same here. And the oil will be here soon so I guess thats a wrap for this year's beach season...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    markrayen wrote
    Same here. And the oil will be here soon so I guess thats a wrap for this year's beach season...

Yeah, I actually heard it had reached my hometown Grimstad now. Very disconcerting. slant
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009 edited
    Hot weather here as before. In the islamd it's a bit better due to the sea breeze but again it's difficult to bear clothes sometimes. I wish I could wear my bikini all day!

P.S. Erik! Belated congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl! She looks like an angel and Liam is wonderful too! I hope you're all doing well and you'll take her home pretty soon! smile kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2009 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    I wish I could wear my bikini all day!

Checking pulse and heart rate. Thing are starting to get white-y around me. Blood pressure too high. I hear whistling sounds in my ears; they are now popping. I am loosing contact with the environment. :faint: yeah, i am pretty sure. :drop:
  2. Stavroula wrote
    Hot weather here as before. In the islamd it's a bit better due to the sea breeze but again it's difficult to bear clothes sometimes. I wish I could wear my bikini all day!

P.S. Erik! Belated congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl! She looks like an angel and Liam is wonderful too! I hope you're all doing well and you'll take her home pretty soon! smile kiss

How's your hand?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    Stavroula wrote

Checking pulse and heart rate. Thing are starting to get white-y around me. Blood pressure too high. I hear whistling sounds in my ears; they are now popping. I am loosing contact with the environment. :faint: yeah, i am pretty sure. :drop:

yeah yeah yeah

Hup - 8 dammit....

HUP - 8
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    Stavroula wrote

applause
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2009
    Gorgeous sunset outside right now cool
  3. Timmer wrote
    Gorgeous sunset outside right now cool

You're lucky!

The last few evenings have been very poor - ever since I've been itching to get outside and try and take some low light level photos (maybe sunsets) and even try some star field shots.

I've not done anything like this before so I'm wanting to just experiment, and hope to get an idea of what I need to do to get some good shots before we head off to Skye. Where the sky is clear.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2009
    Well, if you do insist on living in Wales! rolleyes wink
  4. Timmer wrote
    Well, if you do insist on living in Wales! rolleyes wink

biggrin

It's not that I "insist" on living here - unfortunately, it's where the work is. If I had a choice I'd live on Skye.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2009 edited
    I know that Alan, I'm just joshing you wink In my ( far more limited experience ) I've mostly had great weather on my many visits to Wales.

I'll look forward to seeing your photography experiments from Skye.
  5. Timmer wrote
    I know that Alan, I'm just joshing you wink

I'll look forward to seeing your photography experiments from Skye.

I know you were, Tim. I did write my reply in a more light-hearted vein than it may have come across "on paper." wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    20C and rain today in Minneapolis.
    Thomas
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's HOT toiday, blue skies and not much breeze.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    It's HOT toiday, blue skies and not much breeze.

Yay! Hopefully it will stay like it for my walking weekend in Devon...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    If it stays like this Devon will be utterly gorgeous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I don't know.
    I think it'll take a little more than blue skies.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Who dat? confused