• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. A bit warmer and lots of rain. Net result - snow gone.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010
    Yeah, exactly the same here but I reckon we're in for more snow at some point.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010
    Icy rain down here ...
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
  2. Eric wrote
    Icy rain down here ...

and frakking slippery as hell crazy
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Eric wrote
    Icy rain down here ...

and frakking slippery as hell crazy

I had to drive some 10km to feed my sister (who is down with a stomach flu). No slippery roads in between Lokeren and Hamme...

So I'm in luck.

I hope nobody else has to be on the road.

Elin
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2010
    Raining and 60 today
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2010 edited
    I took a couple of pictures from a vantage point near my parents' house in my hometown two days ago. As you can see, it has mostly been sunny, but cold and snowy:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- … 1920_n.jpg
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- … 2785_n.jpg
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We're at a saturation point so there will be road closures I'm sure today.
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    I took a couple of pictures from a vantage point near my parents' house in my hometown two days ago. As you can see, it has mostly been sunny, but cold and snowy:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- … 1920_n.jpg
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- … 2785_n.jpg

Looks beautiful Thor, a winter wonderland.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Rain , rain , rain ... pff ...
  4. C'mon mate, last week it was

Snow, snow, snow

Ice, ice, ice.

What's worse?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    DreamTheater wrote
    What's worse?

Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, Snow, snow, snow, Ice, ice, ice, .
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  5. You spend way too much time on this board and not enough with your fiancée. rolleyes
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  6. DreamTheater wrote
    C'mon mate, last week it was

Snow, snow, snow

Ice, ice, ice.

What's worse?

Well, that depends how you look at it. If it starts raining too much, or thawing too much before tomorrow noon, I'll have more work to do, because I'm responsible to make the 'high water alert messages' for tomorrow. these messages go out every day three times but generally contain always the same info (nothing special is going to happen in our Flemish river sytems, but here are the high and low water levels for our tidally influenced river Scheldt nonetheless). When serious rain hits the country (such as happend a month ago) me and my collegues have to put all nighters if necessary.

So from my perspective, I like the snow, definitely during my holiday break.

Elin
  7. DreamTheater wrote
    You spend way too much time on this board and not enough with your fiancée. rolleyes

Maybe D. should get his fiancée on this board as well. Kill two birds with one stone. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    She was having her bath my friend. I am off to her now, i won't disturb you again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2010
    We are still raining
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    sdtom wrote
    We are still raining

We?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    DreamTheater wrote

Snow, snow, snow

Ice, ice, ice.

What's worse?

Snow , Ice and rain all together , or maybe a blizzard or a tornado ? biggrin

I'm ready for some sun again though ...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It rained, snow is gone and now it's very mild....for now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    clear and 55
  8. Skating_Lientje wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    You spend way too much time on this board and not enough with your fiancée. rolleyes

Maybe D. should get his fiancée on this board as well. Kill two birds with one stone. wink

Fat chance of that ever happening.
  9. Eric wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

Snow, snow, snow

Ice, ice, ice.

What's worse?

Snow , Ice and rain all together , or maybe a blizzard or a tornado ? biggrin

I'm ready for some sun again though ...

You got lucky today. cool
  10. Skating_Lientje wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

Snow, snow, snow

Ice, ice, ice.

What's worse?

Well, that depends how you look at it. If it starts raining too much, or thawing too much before tomorrow noon, I'll have more work to do, because I'm responsible to make the 'high water alert messages' for tomorrow. these messages go out every day three times but generally contain always the same info (nothing special is going to happen in our Flemish river sytems, but here are the high and low water levels for our tidally influenced river Scheldt nonetheless). When serious rain hits the country (such as happend a month ago) me and my collegues have to put all nighters if necessary.

So from my perspective, I like the snow, definitely during my holiday break.

Elin

Well I look at it from a 'I have to drive all the way to work on slippery roads' perspective, so snow's definitely worse for me. But yeah, being indoors when it's white and icy cold outside can be quite relaxing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    She was having her bath my friend. I am off to her now, i won't disturb you again.

And just at a time when we'd WANT you to disturb us (with pictures, preferably)! rolleyes
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm glad I returned to San Diego
  11. Well, as not too much snow melt happened today, my work was quickly done.
    And there were nice blue skies...

Life can be beautiful smile.

Elin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

And just at a time when we'd WANT you to disturb us (with pictures, preferably)! rolleyes

biggrin

This is my man! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2010
    Two more sunny days and then three more days of rain
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2011
    sunny and 50