• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2011
    Too chilly for shorts today at 50 at least for me. Have another game today at 1PM
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Sunny here also - and a warm 68 (20 degrees in proper money). Still in my shorts Thor. wink

Pah! Surely, being a Scotsman it could be -20 and you'd still be wearing shorts wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2011
    HEAR YE! HEAR YE! SPRING HAS ARRIVED IN NORWAY!

Gorgeous weather today. Birds chirping, sun shining, temperature at a VERY comfortable 18 degrees Celsius. I've stayed home all day, scrubbing the balcony after the last remnants of snow disappeared from there, cleaned the apartment as well as the common hallway and washing room in the basement (it was my turn). Now unwinding a bit with Vangelis' OCEANIC playing in the background, and balcony door open.

Smooth. cool
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2011
    It was sunny and I actually got a bit of a sunburn at the game yesterday although the temperature was at best 65.
    Tom smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2011
    Another fine sunny day in the 60's. It is called America's Finest City for that very reason.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2011
    Foggy and 57, a bit of chill in the air.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2011
    Clear, clear clear except for the smog and 60 degrees. Will go up to 75 today.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2011
    We went over 80 today, very pleasant
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2011
    Well it went from 80 to heavy dense fog and 55 in a few hours.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2011 edited
    Spectacular spring day today with summer-like temperature, almost 20 degrees Celsius. Still, there's a small heap of snow in our garden that just won't let go.

I only feel guilty now, for not spending more time outside. The city is awfully quiet these days, with most people off on their Easter holidays (especially in the mountainside).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2011
    Drizzle and 57 degrees today.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2011
    overcast and 58
  1. Sunny and 66C. A bit of a cooling breeze coming in off the sea though. Lovely and warm out of the wind though.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2011
    Still overcast and 58. This is somewhat typical for this time of the year. The high and low are only a few degrees apart
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2011
    Last remnants of snow disappeared in the garden today, although it is still to be seen here and there throughout the city (mostly in shadowed areas). Sunny, lovely, spring-y.

What also made the day special is that Oslo is awfully quiet. Few cars, people, anything. Why? Because everyone is on Easter holiday up in the Norwegian mountainside, where there's even MORE snow! Crazy people.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2011
    I have a hunch that if I lived in Norway I'd be one of those crazy people heading into the mountains wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2011 edited
    Overcast until a few minutes ago but now wonderfully sunny and warm!
    As for mountains Tim, you don't have to go to Norway to head into the mountains. I have a nice one outside my window here! Care to go hiking?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    I have a hunch that if I lived in Norway I'd be one of those crazy people heading into the mountains wink

Mountains are great. I just don't like the snow. Do you?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Overcast until a few minutes ago but now wonderfully sunny and warm!
    As for mountains Tim, you don't have to go to Norway to head into the mountains. I have a nice one outside my window here! Care to go hiking?

Sure, but will your boyfriend mind? On second thoughts there's no need to tell him. biggrin wink

That sure is a stunning view, I'd have to break out my proper hiking boots for those babies.

p.s. The welsh mountains are only about an hours drive away from me, now that the weather is good I'll be heading there for the odd day trips possibly starting this Sunday.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote

Mountains are great. I just don't like the snow. Do you?

I love snow, snow on mountains or in the countryside is great, when it's hanging around outside your front door and on the streets turning into packed ice....not so great. slant
  2. I love the snow also. I'd go on a skiing holiday just for the snow. I have no interest in skiing - though I enjoy watching it on TV.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Same weather as yesterday overcast and about 60
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Our weather is better than yours Tom, lovely blue skies, very warm but not baking and no humidity.
  3. A lovely 72 degrees and 48% humidity here in Holywell.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Arrived and settled in my pittoresque hometown in the South. Sunny and nice, but with a weird, thick fog out on the sea and by the harbour. Cue John Carpenter.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. A good score but the title theme has always seemed a bit at odds with the feel of the actual film. Once into the film though, Carpenter's score is spot on.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    A good score but the title theme has always seemed a bit at odds with the feel of the actual film. Once into the film though, Carpenter's score is spot on.

I agree. In fact, Morricone's theme to THE THING would be more apt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2011
    Still 60 and overcast.
  5. Still 70+ and sunny.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2011
    Still 20 C and lovely.
    I am extremely serious.