• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Disgusting.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2009
    justin boggan wrote
    Disgusting.

That's the title of Action 2? Sweeeeet!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think Justin has taken the Infinite monkey theorem to heart just a little too much. (Of course in Justin's case it's music rather than literature.)
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    "A monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare."

I like those odds!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. Upbeat 4:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8vFI9HQ2P0

(Action 2 will not be posted)
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2009
    Upbeat? That made me depressed. cry
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    My god, Justin - your music is not improving one little bit, I'm afraid... Why don't you get some better gear before you continue posting your music here?

mc
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    justin boggan wrote
    Upbeat 4:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8vFI9HQ2P0

(Action 2 will not be posted)

Whaaaa Whaaaaa Whaaaaa... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cry No Action twoooooohoooohooooohooooo!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Upbeat? That made me depressed. cry

Try Upbeat 2

....on second thoughts
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    moviescore wrote
    My god, Justin - your music is not improving one little bit, I'm afraid... Why don't you get some better gear before you continue posting your music here?

mc

Mikael... dig deeper. If you can't see the brilliance behind all of this now then I'm afraid you never will! wink

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The brilliance is he's finally managed to get one of his threads to over 10 pages.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    BTW, I had a look at the related YouTube videos and THIS came up!

lol

How appropriate!

punk

-Erik-
  3. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Erik Woods wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    Next piece will be Action 2, inspired by a piece from an episode of the crummy TV series "Star Trek: Voyager". Can't recall which episode, but I do know by style it was either David Bell or Jay Chattaway.

Oh you tease. Stop teasing me. Tease. Tee hee hee... that tickles.

-Erik-

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Anthony wrote
    "A monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare."

I like those odds!

lol
  4. Upbeat 5:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq9xyjxGIc0

Symphonette 4:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTEIz-0OZqo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2009
    justin boggan wrote
    Symphonette 4:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTEIz-0OZqo

shocked shocked It's here, finally here!!!! shocked

vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2009
    I like the way it increases my appreciation for good music by giving me the desire to listen to something else. Few composers can pull that off with such style! Bravo.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    I like the way it increases my appreciation for good music by giving me the desire to listen to something else. Few composers can pull that off with such style! Bravo.

biggrin So... Justin, any new works of genius? I'm sure Erik and others are growing impatient and depressed due to the lack of new tracks from you. I know I am. angry slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2009
    No encouragement.....PLEASE!!!!! rolleyes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    No encouragement.....PLEASE!!!!! rolleyes

Sorry. tongue
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I Symphonette number 4 is going to be his swan song.
  5. Piano 5:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWl0sYTwaxw

Since you all just had to ask.
  6. this actually shows promise

if you seperate the piano from the strings
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2009
    You mean by cutting the piano's strings?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  7. Martijn wrote
    You mean by cutting the piano's strings?

biggrin
    no
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  8. Scoring my first short film. In a couple months will be scoring another longer one (40 to 45 minutes).

Both will be shown at a film festival with hundreds in attendace.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2009
    For someone so lacking in musical talent, you certainly know how to toot your own horn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2009
    Steven wrote
    For someone so lacking in musical talent, you certainly know how to toot your own horn.

biggrin