• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    and shit.... vomit

You introduce interesting new elements into the proceedings.
    I sense a Caligula 2: Shining Gladiatorsos in the making...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    and shit.... vomit

You introduce interesting new elements into the proceedings.
    I sense a Caligula 2: Shining Gladiatorsos in the making...

oops! Didn't quite intend that meaning! biggrin shame
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2009
    I'm not a great photographer by any means, sadly, so in all my photos there are only SO few I'd feel comfortable sharing.

But I didn't want to stay behind.

This is a picture I took in the summer of last year of the coolest and most oddball outdoor dancing I have EVER seen.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    I'm not a great photographer by any means, sadly, so in all my photos there are only SO few I'd feel comfortable sharing.

This is a picture I took in the summer of last year of the coolest and most oddball outdoor dancing I have EVER seen.

Holy Jebus, is that a Ford Sierra/Cosworth??? shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Um.
    It's a car.
    I think.

(Dude. Me 'n'cars. It's got four wheels and probbaly a steering and a breaking thingy. No idea what else to tell ya.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Um.
    It's a car.
    I think.

(Dude. Me 'n'cars. It's got four wheels and probbaly a steering and a breaking thingy. No idea what else to tell ya.)

And you call yourself a man!? shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Um.
    It's a car.
    I think.

He'll be telling us next that he doesn't like football! What a nancy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Football...cars...

Are you both in IT, by any chance?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Martijn wrote
    Football...cars...

Are you both in IT, by any chance?

I should point out at this stage that I have during the course of my life had sex, so therefore clearly not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Southall wrote
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Um.
    It's a car.
    I think.

He'll be telling us next that he doesn't like football! What a nancy.

Or that he likes wine, chocolate and The Notebook of all things.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    OK, once again: Googling "Jenna Jameson" with the Google Safety Filter OFF does NOT constitute having sex!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I did that once. She's not that great.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

I like it!

It reminds me ( sort of ) the jukebox at Glastonbury Fest made from a caravan with four live musicians inside taking peoples request biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    OK, once again: Googling "Jenna Jameson" with the Google Safety Filter OFF does NOT constitute having sex!

Jenna who?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    My picture today is of me, my wife-to-be and my best man-to-be, in my favourite part of this country, the rolling hills of North Devon.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    My piccy today is another one from my trip to Chicago/Toronto in Summer. This picture was taken at South Haven, which is on the other side of lake Michigan than Chicago.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    My piccy today is another one from my trip to Chicago/Toronto in Summer. This picture was taken at South Haven, which is on the other side of lake Michigan than Chicago.

Where's a pic of YOU?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    My picture today is of me, my wife-to-be and my best man-to-be, in my favourite part of this country, the rolling hills of North Devon.

smile

North Devon is GORGEOUS! I love the coastal walking around Porlock, Lynton and Lynmouth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Southall wrote

smile

North Devon is GORGEOUS! I love the coastal walking around Porlock, Lynton and Lynmouth.

Indeed. I have loads of photos of that area, but most of them aren't very good! My favourite pub in the world is The Blue Ball Inn (previously Exmoor Sandpiper) on top of Countisbury Hill near Lynton. Nothing so satisfying as going in there for a pint after a hard day's walking.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2009 edited
    The Blue Ball inn?
    cheesy

That's seriously its name?

Well, at least now we know what one does to while away the hours on those long dark grey Devon nights...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Martijn wrote
    The Blue Ball inn?
    cheesy

Yes. A very odd name. It changed briefly to The Blue Boar Inn in the early 1980s before going to The Exmoor Sandpiper (which I like), but now it's back to how it used to be.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    The Blue Ball inn?
    cheesy

Well, at least now we know what one does to while away the hours on those long dark grey Devon nights...

vomit <--me spilling my coffee shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Ok... I have two for you today. Not extraordinary but I did promise a picture of Mr. Moo.

1) THIS is my second favorite shot of him. This was taken last summer during a picnic at Pier 4 here in Hamilton. Liam had been running around for an hour straight and finally got a bit tired. He crouched down to have a rest and was looking down between the wood boards to see the fish below. I was about to take a shot of him when he looked up and this is what I snapped off. I love the length of his hair (shaggy Luke Skywalker) in this shot and the look on his face is priceless.

2) THIS was taken this past thanksgiving. It's my wife and Liam coming out of my aunt's horse stables. I love these kinds of shots... it reminds me of one of the last shots in Benjamin Button... Blanchet holding onto old (baby) Button's hand walking down the street. Both my wife and I balled when we saw that shot!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Erik Woods wrote
    2) THIS was taken this past thanksgiving.

I swear I can hear Chaplin's "Smile" when looking at that shot! shocked

Nice one, Eric. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    2) THIS was taken this past thanksgiving.

I swear I can hear Chaplin's "Smile" when looking at that shot! shocked

Nice one, Eric. smile

Very observant Martijn beer It's a lovely somehow poignant shot Erik. Both pics are lovely smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    The Blue Ball inn?
    cheesy

And here it is!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Erik Woods wrote
    Ok... I have two for you today.

They're both such lovely shots.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009 edited
    Double post! shame
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn