• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2009 edited
    How odd that I should be the one to start a thread for this composer ( He means very little to me ). I'd have thought Miya or someone would have already done this?

Regardless, here's his own thread and I've put this up so those of you interested, or more to the point, can VIEW it, will know that Menkin is appearing on The Paul O'Grady Show on Channel 4 at 5.00PM.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2009 edited
    Ummm...

http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … an-menken/

His name is "Menken" actually. wink Thanks for the news!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2009
    Sorry shame Fixed! smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah, but Timmer is refering to Alan MenkIn, the famous Mongolian composer who created such luminary scores for national hit films like "There's A Yak Hair In My Butter" or "My Camel, My Love", on nothing but a comb and some cigarette paper.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Oh, okay. Sorry shame

When he said Miya or someone should have started the thread I thought he was referring to Alan Menken of Disney fame.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Yeah, but Timmer is refering to Alan MenkIn, the famous Mongolian composer who created such luminary scores for national hit films like "There's A Yak Hair In My Butter" or "My Camel, My Love", on nothing but a comb and some cigarette paper.

errrr...yeah, that's right! biggrin beer

When I did a search nothing showed up? Was this because Sylvos original thread didn't use CAPITALS? or more likely because I can't speel!? shame wink

Could you please close this thread.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    Oh, okay. Sorry shame

When he said Miya or someone should have started the thread I thought he was referring to Alan Menken of Disney fame.

You've been Martijned biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Could you please close this thread.

Done. smile

For more discussion with Miya and Demonstar...err... I mean on Alan Menken, please go to the thread mentioned by Demonstar above.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    LOL biggrin