• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2010
    Sounds good, I prefer more intimate venues for comedy.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2010
    He also commented on the Loreal adverts with Cheryl Cole. He thought the tagline "Five problems, one solution" was silly and he believed the answer was "Girls Aloud and a machete." biggrin
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2010
    I spent quite a few hours on YouTube after I found out about Tim Minchin in this thread. He got some of the most entertaining songs I've heard in a while. cheesy biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2010
    Tonight, myself and two friends went to see Alex Horne at a small venue in Aberdeen town centre. Many of you, I expect, won't have heard of him but those who do will probably know him best from the BBC Four cult comedy quiz show We Need Answers, which he presents alongside Mark Watson and Tim Key. Although the venue was small to begin with, only about 15 other people were present in the room which actually made it more enjoyable because Horne was able to interact with us a lot more than he usually does with audiences in his shows. It was a fantastic two hours - with hilarious banter between our particular group and Horne especially. Superb night and I chatted with him afterwards during the book signing.*

*Horne pointed out that an advert publicising his tour misspelled 'book signing' and instead printed 'book singeing'. In response to this, Alex had a cigarette lighter handy for anyone who actually wanted their book to be slightly burned (which was most people). biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2011
    I was just looking for clips of one of the all time stand-up comedy geniuses, Jerry Sadowitz on Youtube and couldn't find any? Has he been banned from there as well as every commercial medium known to mankind? slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2011
    Jerry Sadowitz is also a massive JOHN BARRY fan cool

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/fe … y-sadowitz

I was sat next to him at John Barry's 1998 concert at the RAH and chatted to him, he was quite shy which is something you'd never have thought from his stand-up act and from a man who was once physically knocked out on a stage in Canada for greeting the audience with " how're you all doing moose fuckers" biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2012
    One of my favourite Rhod Gilbert rants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO5VjcoJ … re=related