• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. hey guys, just to tell you (between the festivities through) to have ...

A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVENING? A JOLLY GOOD CHRISTMAS DAY and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

the strength and my thoughts go out to the people who had it rough this past year, hope you can enjoy the next couple of days with the fact you'll always have a place here.

Thanks for making this another year to remember beer kiss
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2009 edited
    My wishes for good health above all, go out to all of you, your families and your beloved ones! smile

I'll be spending my night alone at the flat, with you it seems! My flight for the familia in Cyprus is tomorrow midday and my gf is a couple of hours away with her own family and all my friends are with theirs' too.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Really? I would feed you the usual "you're never alone when you have MT" drivel. But you are. Very alone. I just want you to bear that in mind.... how alone you are right now.

beer

( :epic-wink: )

To be honest, I just want to get back to uni. I love my family and everything... but only in small doses.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin I knew you'd say that! How are you spending this evening ?

(btw, i love having my own space here so i can really relate to what you're saying)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2009
    Flitting between posting useless replies on MT, listening to music and drinking my parent's alcohol reserve dry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ha! You're not any better this night either! Now take that! biggrin tongue kiss
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Flitting between posting useless replies on MT, listening to music and drinking my parent's alcohol reserve dry.

Good man! biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote

How about this:

The absence of a floodplain on the Kennet in the defile enabled the development of wharves.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

How about this:

The absence of a floodplain on the Kennet in the defile enabled the development of wharves.

Nothing a little global warming won't sort out.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

How about this:

punk christmas_reindeer
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Funny, I swear I read that somewhere else recently. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Perhaps. Then again, perhaps not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE AT MAINTITLES.NET - TO ALL OF MY ENEMIES HERE AND ALL OVER THE WORLD - I OFFER SEASON'S GREETINGS. MAY YOUR BELLIES BE FULL AND YOUR MINDS FULLER. MAY THE FESTIVE PERIOD BRING YOU LOTS OF JOY. MAY EVERYTHING YOU ENCOUNTER BE DEEP AND CRISP AND EVEN.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Well I certainly hope not everything deep I encounter is also crispy..
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2009 edited
    It has now passed midnight and I've had a good ol' traditional Christmas Eve with my family - stockings with snacks (I keep telling my mom I'm too old for that, but she won't listen), traditional TV viewings, church, superb dinner, beer, aquavit, wine, gifts, cookies and relaxation. Wishing you all a continued happy holidays!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2009
    Niiiceeeeee, Thor that sounds wonderful! Thanks for your wishes everyone, makes this a warmer night!
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Good morning everyone, it's a very calm, moody and foggy morning here in Thessaloniki, and i am currently at the airport (which is empty!) waiting to board my first segment of the flight to Athens. Merry Christmas to you all!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Have a save trip and happy reunion!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Have a safe journey Demetris! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Have a safe flight.

Oh, and this is me at Christmas a few years down the road.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Sweet, I got a lava lamp! cheesy cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Steven wrote
    Have a safe flight.

Oh, and this is me at Christmas a few years down the road.

Cripes! shocked At first I thought it had to be fake, but I guess it's just your average white trash lunacy.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    "HO - HO - HO !!"
    Merry Christmas everyone !
    I hope you all had FUN ?!

spin
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Sweet, I got a lava lamp! cheesy cool

Is that the ultra coolest present ever or what!?! punk cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    And to everyone...

christmas_reindeer christmas_tree HAVE A MERRY AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS christmas_tree christmas_reindeer

From christmas_drunk beer
  3. To everyone here at maintitles.net - have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the day eating and drinking.

kiss beer wave sleep
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    I sincerely wish you all the best of times for today and the rest of the season. I am personally having one of the best in many years - can't quite explain why but I feel completely in the mood and very much enjoying the food and drink.

Especially the drink.

cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2009
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    To everyone here at maintitles.net - have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the day eating and drinking.

kiss beer wave sleep

biggrin

I'm actually more stuffed than drunk. dizzy sleep
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2009
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to every one at maintitles.
    beer