• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2011 edited
    :martijn:
    :neildiamond:
    :poopoomr:
    :damemaggiesmith:

Hmm, none of my preferred options has been implemented.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2011
    You haven't tried....

:julianclary:

Nope! No luck.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2011
    Thor I like toy viking! I think he matches well with my Aphrodite Godess Stavi!
    Cute couple don't you think?
    And yes boys I'm talking about the smilies only,ok? rolleyes
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. We know, Stav!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Stavroula wrote
    Thor I like toy viking! I think he matches well with my Aphrodite :stavroula:!

Yes, it's like a match between Valhalla and Mount Olympus!

For Odin! :stavroula:
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Damn, I obviously can't use your personal smiley.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Pah! And you call yourself Gods...
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    PawelStroinski wrote
    We know, Stav!
    smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2011 edited
    Steven wrote
    Pah! And you call yourself Gods...

Exactly! Not only that but they can only communicate on a geek board, and even then they fail, lame or what!? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2012
    Steven joins the donators. Thanks!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2012
    Sirius celebrates his one year membership at MainTitles with a glorious donation. Applause! punk
    Kazoo
  2. Bregt wrote
    Sirius celebrates his one year membership at MainTitles with a glorious donation. Applause! punk

punk
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2012
    applause applause applause applause applause applause
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. wave beer punk kiss beer kiss punk punk beer kiss punk kiss beer punk
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    That's the spirit!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  4. Good on you Sirius. cheesy

Don't forget to add him to that list.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  5. Sirius, whatever contribution you made, we thank you dearly beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  6. Thank you all for the "Thank you". Good to have more friends who love film music. So a little financial support to keep this site running would be the least thing I can do.
    That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you. (Andy Dufresne)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2014 edited
    I got quite a bit of funding from Demetris, James, Michael, Martijn and Ant this year. It does not cover all costs but well enough to make the 150EUR for MainTitles lighter in my pocket.

Perhaps people want to see a calculation of the costs and what has come in to make it clear, or is this okay?
    Kazoo
  7. I am resurrecting this important topic.

Bregt, how are we in terms of the kitty for the site? Do you need any contributions for the site (or for nappies/daipers)?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn