• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2007 edited
    Martijn wrote
    I'm sure you do, Mr. Driftwood. wink

And it's nothing to do with Queen? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2007
    Martijn wrote
    Try THIS one on for size!

Now pay particular attention to this first clause because it's most important. It says the... ”The party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the party of the first part." How do you like that? That's pretty neat, eh?

bumped
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2007
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    I'm sure you do, Mr. Driftwood. wink

And it's nothing to do with Queen? wink

biggrin
    OK, OK, OK. I KNOW you know I know you know.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007 edited
    I really like to read all the quotes and play but there hasn't been a single one I know!! I just don't know that many movies... and when it turns out I know the movie, I don't remember the quote!
    christmas_drunk
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2007 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I've a good idea what it is but I'll let someone else try and get it first.

In fact I do know it. The film was even on Brit TV a week or so back and it's a classic!

Come on Mr. Otis why don't you answer it!?Not only on Brit TV, Greek TV as well! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2007
    shocked What do I need to do to get one over on you? Pfff...I think I'm gonna call Joep and get a quote from a 1925 Mongolian science fiction drama.
    crazy
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2007 edited
    Martijn wrote
    shocked What do I need to do to get one over on you? Pfff...I think I'm gonna call Joep and get a quote from a 1925 Mongolian science fiction drama.
    crazy

Hon calm down or I'll walk away I'm telling you!!!!
    This one is just pure luck since I watched the film just two days ago on the TV and I rememdered the quote.I didn't know it when you wrote the quote that's why I'm not answering.It's Tim's.
    But I wanted you to know I know just to tease you! tongue
    But if I make you crazy I'll just shut up go to a corner and cry a bit for my bad behaviour and then behave myself better! angelic

yeah, as if i can do this! biggrin
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2008
    Now then, enough time for reflection, methinks.

Yes, it was from The Marx Brothers' most famous film A Night At The Opera, and as no one guessed it, I get to go again! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008
    Martijn wrote
    Now then, enough time for reflection, methinks.

Yes, it was from The Marx Brothers' most famous film A Night At The Opera, and as no one guessed it, I get to go again! biggrin

Shouldn't that be because I didn't say it? wink

....your welcome to go again though cool