• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2010
    Anthony wrote
    Thor wrote
    it's 0:33 and I've got a work day tomorrow, but I just don't want to go to bed. Have you ever had one of those?

Every single day. The difference is I want to go to bed, I just end up finding something stupid on the internet to look at.

Exactly.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2010 edited
    Fourth night in a row where I just don't want to go to bed. It's 1 am and I'm not tired. At all. ALIEN VS. PREDATOR is on the telly in 20 minutes. It's pretty entertaining as a monster film, although a bad ALIEN flick, of course.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2010
    It's watchable....unlike AVP:R.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2011 edited
    I had intentions of an early bed tonight (meaning midnight), but now it's 2 am and I have no desire for that whatsoever. I've got various issues to deal with - including an aching ear - but am I tired?? Absolutely not. Guess I'll have to find a book or something. Remember those?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2011
    2:10 here. Let's see who can stay up the longest.

Peter punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    3.23 here, off to bed any moment.

...have I won? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Nah. And it's 4:27 in Denmark.

Peter biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    3.30 here tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    I'm going to bed now, but I'm 1 hour ahead, so you'll have to stay up at least one more hour to win. I'm guessing Thor has dropped out of the competition. Some people just haven't got what it takes.

Peter sleep (deep coma)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm backward in time?

Even though I'm still up I lose? Crap! slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    plindboe wrote
    I'm going to bed now, but I'm 1 hour ahead, so you'll have to stay up at least one more hour to win. I'm guessing Thor has dropped out of the competition. Some people just haven't got what it takes.

Peter sleep (deep coma)

Yeah, I lost out. Watched some TV after the post above (TREMORS was on night-time TV), and then went to bed about 3:00.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Thor wrote
    plindboe wrote

Peter sleep (deep coma)

Yeah, I lost out. Watched some TV after the post above (TREMORS was on night-time TV), and then went to bed about 3:00.

ah Tremors, a great fun movie, and it's got a brilliant score (Folk's music is outstanding)
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2011 edited
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Thor wrote
    plindboe wrote

Peter sleep (deep coma)

ah Tremors, a great fun movie, and it's got a brilliant score (Folk's music is outstanding)

I've never been sure how much is Ernest Troost and how much is Robert Folk.

I remember back when I was in 'youth school' (appr. 7th-8th grade or thereabouts), our English teacher allowed one of the fellow film geeks in our class to select a film for a VHS screening...to learn English, of course. Well, he selected TREMORS, and I don't think she quite knew what she was in for, as the continually shook her head everytime something gross was happening. smile

Oh well, fun memories. Lots of nostalgia connected to it.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Thor wrote
    plindboe wrote

Peter sleep (deep coma)

I've never been sure how much is Ernest Troost and how much is Robert Folk.

the first part is mostly Ernest Troost music, the use of the more western instruments (for instance the Pole Vaulting sequence and the more atmospheric cues in the begin)

however the second part of the film is almost entirely Folk's music. The rousing chase cues, the beautiful vistas and the finale with the cliff. It's all Folk. Think of it as Edelman's beginning music of The Mummy 3 and Debney's action sequences
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2011 edited
    I' ve beaten you all boys! I haven't slept tonight... my shoulder blade hurts like hell and gives me a hard time.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2011
    OK, you win. slant
    What the hell did you do?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Bad body posture while I'm sleeping, extreme humidity and scoliosis. Easy!!! tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Stavroula wrote
    Bad body posture while I'm sleeping, extreme humidity and scoliosis. Easy!!! tongue

You should get air condition or a fan or other things to freshen up the air!

As a cold-tempered Norwegian, I can't sleep unless it's relatively cool in the room.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm the same, room has to be cool for me to get a comfortable nights sleep.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2011
    Sitting up again, on a Friday night even, and just "refreshing" various soundtrack fora to get some discussion going. Quite pathetic, really, but there you go.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Thor wrote
    Sitting up again, on a Friday night even, and just "refreshing" various soundtrack fora to get some discussion going. Quite pathetic, really, but there you go.

Nice! cool
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2011
    I just won't let the weekend go, even though it's 1 o'clock at night and it's a new week tomorrow. Bah...I hate going to bed on Sundays.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Then again, the "Who's Online" column reads "Thor & 3 guests". That's pretty boring right there.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    So that probably means I'll be talking to myself for a few minutes.

dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Alright, I give up. I'm going to bed.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    sleep
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote
    So that probably means I'll be talking to myself for a few minutes.

dizzy

It's always good to be able to have a bit of an intelligent conversation. wink
    Had I know I'd have come online. For some reason I've been tossing and turning all night. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  4. Not fair, Thor is raising his post count by talking to himself. crazy tongue
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm schizophrenic.