• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I remember that but had totally forgotten it. Looks pretty bad. Not good 'bad' just bad wink

I enjoyed it at the time. Just as I enjoyed Big John, Little John. But I'm not even going to link a clip to that!!

I admit that I immediately clicked on that as soon the other one finished shame wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Some Argentinian wine and Belgian beer has "lowered shields", so I just wanted to say that this community is the nicest bunch of people around.

I am proud to call you all friends. x
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yer big lush you! biggrin kiss beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2011 edited
    smile

I will deny it all in the morning.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    punk
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2011 edited
    kiss hug

EDIT: BREGT!!! We need a hug smilie! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    yeah

I think a hug smilie is very VERY needed at times on this board.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    True!

Please send me a fitting image (small and preferably one that is already a smiley wink ), and I will upload it. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Check your PM darling! Godess Stavi
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2011
    I've started adding some links at IMDB to my reviews. Doesn't generate much traffic, really. Anyway, today (so far) I've had 182 visitors from IMDB and literally every single one of them has come via the Age of Heroes page. Before today, not a single person had come from that page. How peculiar.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Southall wrote
    I've started adding some links at IMDB to my reviews. Doesn't generate much traffic, really. Anyway, today (so far) I've had 182 visitors from IMDB and literally every single one of them has come via the Age of Heroes page. Before today, not a single person had come from that page. How peculiar.

Age of what?
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Age of Heroes. A new score from Mikael by Michael Richard Plowman. (Though you may already know this by now.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Age of Heroes. A new score from Mikael by Michael Richard Plowman. (Though you may already know this by now.)

I didn't, actually. But I now seem to remember a videogame by that name. I thought it was a film at first.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2011 edited
    How my brain entertains itself..

I got out of a crowded lift today and a fat bloke was waiting to get in. He said "that lift was full" to which I said under my breath "it wasn't as full as it's about to get."

Later someone said "That new dress I bought fits like a glove". I'm willing to prove her wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Thor wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Age of Heroes. A new score from Mikael by Michael Richard Plowman. (Though you may already know this by now.)

I didn't, actually. But I now seem to remember a videogame by that name. I thought it was a film at first.

It is a film.
  3. With Sean Bean I believe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Loads more hits on the Age of Heroes review now. It has become comfortably the most-read review of the month (about three times as many hits as any other).

Anyway, in the style of Filmtracks, here is a history of donations which have been made to my website. I will only go back as far as 2008 but can provide information going all the way back to 1997 if anyone is interested.

January 2008 - nil
    February 2008 - nil
    March 2008 - nil
    April 2008 - nil
    May 2008 - nil
    June 2008 - nil
    July 2008 - nil
    August 2008 - nil
    September 2008 - nil
    October 2008 - nil
    November 2008 - nil
    December 2008 - nil
    January 2009 - nil
    February 2009 - nil
    March 2009 - nil
    April 2009 - nil
    May 2009 - nil
    June 2009 - nil
    July 2009 - nil
    August 2009 - nil
    September 2009 - nil
    October 2009 - nil
    November 2009 - nil
    December 2009 - nil
    January 2010 - nil
    February 2010 - nil
    March 2010 - nil
    April 2010 - nil
    May 2010 - nil
    June 2010 - nil
    July 2010 - nil
    August 2010 - nil
    September 2010 - nil
    October 2010 - nil
    November 2010 - nil
    December 2010 - nil
    January 2011 - nil
    February 2011 - nil
    March 2011 - nil
    April 2011 - nil
    May 2011 - nil
    June 2011 - nil
  4. You have never asked for a donation!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Indeed not. (I don't expect others to pay for my hobby.)

However... it would be nice if more than two people bought their CDs through my Amazon links. smile I wonder if anyone actually buys any soundtracks from them any more, or if it's all from Intrada/SAE (if bought at all).
  5. I buy digital downloads from Amazon all the time. Though that won't help you.

To what extent do you benefit from someone who buys via your site?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    A few percent. It varies from one thing to another. To be honest it's barely worth bothering, so little comes of it. (This is probably coming across as if I'm complaining - which is not my intention. I don't mind spending money on the website, I enjoy doing it and could easily just stop if I wanted to save the cash for something else.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    With Sean Bean I believe.

GAME OF THRONES and AGE OF HEROES, both starring Sean Bean. Easily confused.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
  6. Wasn't he shot by three arrows?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I can hear Jon Bon Jovi playing live on the stadium next to where I live.....the echoes of "Living on a Prayer" is booming through my otherwise quiet residential area. That's a cute flashback from my childhood.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2011
    Southall wrote
    I thought he'd been stabbed?

He was, in a pub. Also some people got arrested for trying to murder Joss Stone, or so I heard?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2011 edited
    I'm writing this on my new Acer Aspire 7750G 17'' notebook laptop. It's always fun with new techno gadgets, and that kinda makes my day, but time will show if it's any good. The keyboard keys are a bit flat and weird, and the screen is an unusual widescreen thingie (flat and long). Hopefully, it's just a matter of adjustment.

I tried to ask on facebook before buying a new laptop, but I didn't get any smarter (Dell is best, Dell from hell, Acer is always a winner, I've had bad experience with Acer, go for Samsung, Samsung sucks and so on). The only thing for certain-- based on my own experience -- was that I would NOT be getting HP.

So I just said "screw it" and landed on this.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2011
    Annoys me a little bit that Windows 7 doesn't have the "display start menu in classical style" option, though.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2011
    And finally, great to have my entire 70 GB music iTunes collection back! As some of you know, I've been going by good ol' CD's while used a loan PC for three months.
    I am extremely serious.