• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2010
    Hmmm... maybe they met
    And we all know what a meeting between matter and anti-matter does...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    where's Steven?!?!?!?!?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Exploding backwards through time and quantum space with Jordi.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ah yeah, where's Jordi too? Are they off fighting each other? Or are they making out?
  1. I was checking a minute ago and we had something like 29 guests visiting this site. shocked

Who are all these invisible individuals?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2010
    Sunil and his army.
  2. Very unlikely. Last I heard he was banned from the internet.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2010
    In fact you're right. the only person ever that i would consider able to get banned from the entire internet would be Sunil. omg
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2024
    I had a look at the statistics page again while feeling MainTitles nostalgic. I think I will never be able to overtake Demetris and Timmer's post count, with 32 198 and 43 993 posts, respectively, even if they don't post here anymore. Mine is 21 629 (21 630 now). I feel like I've posted a lot over the years, and can't understand how Timmer managed to post so much over the years -- more than twice my current amount.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. I sometimes wonder about these really high post totals. Maybe a glitch or just a concerted full-time to talk all things film music?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn