• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    Btw, I had asked in an other thread, but don't know if you answered already, how as the trip to Prague?

Very nice! Very busy week also, we went to see a lot of things, we stayed only one whole day at the chalet. So the kids, not used to all these activities and city trips, got bored and tired of it some days, they just wanted to play.

So we enjoyed the weather, the beer, the beautiful cities and castles and just being away from home, the language and strange valuta (Euros might have been handy, but using strange money added a lot to the holiday feel I must say!). We had a great time. I'd love to go back to Prague for a weekend, but without the kids perhaps, or maybe when they are a bit older. I thought it was awesome indeed. So we visited:

Benesov (this is just the village our chalet was close to)
    Cesky Krumlov
    Kutna Hora
    Tabor
    Prague

We bought some Pat & Mat stuff (my son and I are great fans haha), wooden toys and beer. We took Staropramen, Budweiser and Grambrino home with us, so guess what I'll have again this afternoon in my sunny garden...
    beer
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2008
    I finally handed in my notice at work. I can finally get out of this hell hole! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Bregje wrote
    We bought some Pat & Mat stuff

What is that!? shocked
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The weather here for the past few days has been awesome and has made every day a lot better! I'm a happy bunny when it's sunny.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven wrote
    The weather here for the past few days has been awesome and has made every day a lot better! I'm a happy bunny when it's sunny.

Indeed, for the past week or so the weather has ruled (a bit too hot at the weekend though!). biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hey Bregje, Staropramen is a damn fine lager, you can even buy it locally in some pubs here nowadays biggrin

beer <--sorry, just tea for me at this time of weekday
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    I finally got my passport today, which means I'm all set from trip to Japan in July! It'll be my first time out of the country, and I can't wait!

Steven wrote

I'm one of those freaks that would choose a rainy day over sunny one nine times out of ten.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    David wrote
    I finally got my passport today, which means I'm all set from trip to Japan in July! It'll be my first time out of the country, and I can't wait!

Steven wrote

I'm one of those freaks that would choose a rainy day over sunny one nine times out of ten.

What country do you live in David?

p.s. I LOVE the rain, but proper big, torrential downpours! punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    I live the United States.

And thunderstorms are the best! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    David wrote

Steven wrote

Yeah, I love that too. I like going for a run or a bike in it, makes you feel alive!

But I live for the sun. I can sit out in the sun all day and not get burnt.... maybe I'm not a geek after all? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    Steven wroteYeah, I love that too. I like going for a run or a bike in it, makes you feel alive!

But I live for the sun. I can sit out in the sun all day and not get burnt.... maybe I'm not a geek after all? wink

Maybe that's why I love the rain. If I'm in the sun for too long, I get burnt like crazy. I come in two colors -- pale, pasty white, and lobster red. There are no in-betweens.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    David wrote
    Steven wroteYeah, I love that too. I like going for a run or a bike in it, makes you feel alive!

Maybe that's why I love the rain. If I'm in the sun for too long, I get burnt like crazy. I come in two colors -- pale, pasty white, and lobster red. There are no in-betweens.

By brother's like that. I'm on of the lucky ones in that respect, it takes ages for me to get burnt! I must produce my own ozone layer or something.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    David wrote

Steven wrote

Hello? wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    David wrote

Steven wrote

Hello? wave

David wrote

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Damn, you beat me by a second!
    I thought it was my designated job to be glib? angry
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You're powers are becoming weak old man.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    David wrote

Steven wrote

Hello? wave

David wrote

shame

I wear reading glasses but they hurt my eyes staring at the computer screen after a while rolleyes
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2008 edited
    Steven wrote

Not as weak as mine, I'm sure my eyes would be better if I hadn't used them to evaporate so many ne'er do well's wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    David wrote

Steven wrote

Hello? wave

Hello! biggrin tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote

I was first, but Uncle George thought it wasn't in keeping with my character and digitally erased me. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008
    Martijn wrote
    Steven wrote

I was first, but Uncle George thought it wasn't in keeping with my character and digitally erased me. sad

The bastard.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Steven wrote

The bastard.

Gods just aren't what they used to be! tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I've said this like 1000 times till now, but anyway... I've got a 15 day gap till my next exam and I'm allowed one hour on the computer a day. Hooray... or not rolleyes C'mon, exam's the main thing right now, other stuff can wait wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Bregt wrote
    Bregje wrote

What is that!? shocked

Pat & Mat is a Czech animation series, in the Netherlands known as Buurman en Buurman. smile
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_and_Mat
    I love it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Bregje wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Bregje wrote

What is that!? shocked

Pat & Mat is a Czech animation series, in the Netherlands known as Buurman en Buurman. smile
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_and_Mat
    I love it!

Aaaah, seen those faces once. Cool!

My day is joyed!

Because it soon will start to rain! punk
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2008
    You like rain or you hate heat? Or are you a farmer? wink

What made my day better is that it's my first day alone in three weeks and I'm listening to music very loud! Also I bought earrings. I had those for the last time when I was eleven or something and to my own surprise my ears are still pierced! So I feel all girlish now hehe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2008
    Bregje wrote
    You like rain or you hate heat? Or are you a farmer? wink

I liked the rain because it has been hot for two weeks now. When it rains after such dry period, everything smells great! I love that. My window is open, I hear the rain drups, and I even liked it when I had to walk from school to home.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Bregt wrote
    When it rains after such dry period, everything smells great!

Yes! Pine trees smell the best! biggrin dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Bregt wrote

True, one of lifes great joys cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Bregt wrote

True, one of lifes great joys cool

Isn't pine wood what saunas are made of? I love that smell!! cheesy