• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008
    Bregt, in case you run out of Chinese tea flowers, there are shops here that sell them too. I've read about it, just don't remember where! Looks great. I really enjoy having a tea moment.
    smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008 edited
    That'd be cool. I'v a stash for a couple of months and then it seems I'll have to buy a new one to get through the winter. wink

Are tea shops uncommon then? Because I don't know any shop here in the neighbourhood that sells or specializes in tea (not the tea bag tea that is).
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008
    I've just booked my flight to Australia for October. I'm so glad I have that out of the way, at least I now know that I'm definitely going!

cool
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2008
    I'm off on holiday first thing in the morning, so see everyone in two weeks! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Woot! Bring back a lot of memories, pictures and cd's for everyone here.

Will you meet Erik now?

Have a great holiday!!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Have a great time Anthony!

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    I'm off on holiday first thing in the morning, so see everyone in two weeks! wave

Excellent, have a great time mate!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Anthony wrote

Have a great holiday, Anthony. See you when you get back.
    wave
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote

Bon voyage smile wave
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008 edited
    If there were a thread called 'What's made your year that little bit better?', I would be taking it over. And here's why:

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!

punk punk punk punk punk

Here's to the Summer: beer

I'm a very happy man. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    If there were a thread called 'What's made your year that little bit better?', I would be taking it over. And here's why:

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!

punk punk punk punk punk

Here's to the Summer: beer

I'm a very happy man. biggrin

Get yourself a glass of favourite tipple and put some JNH on cool beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2008
    FREE INTERNET at the hotel. I'm that sad. It's been 25 hours since I left home, and I'm already back.

Seriously though, I'm eating breakfast at the moment so there's not a great deal else I can do. I swear I'll go and enjoy holiday in 30 minutes. tongue wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2008
    Anthony!! You're still... here? Wherever that may be. cheesy

Isn't the internet a great thing! I thought we had to miss you for two weeks.

Have a good time over there!! wave
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2008
    I was awake anyway, but for some reason the fire alarm went off at 6am at the hotel. Everyone was just standing out on the balcony/hallway bit looking at eachother as an uber-loud tannoy announced it was a false alarm. Then all these firetrucks came and everything....it was awesome! biggrin
  2. Where are you staying?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008
    I'm currently in a hotel on the outskirts of Chicago. It's pretty sweet - a massive atrium and all. The fire alarm went off at 6am for some reason, but other than that it's nice. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2008
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2008 edited
    EXCELLENT! biggrin

(I honestly didn't even need the reference pic to see the uncanny resemblance!)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2008 edited
    That's why i LOVE lolcats mate, i just do! biggrin I am convinced that anyone who doesn't, clearly has no soul.
  3. Christodoulides wrote
    I am convinced that anyone who doesn't, clearly has no soul.

wave
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    That's why i LOVE lolcats mate, i just do! biggrin I am convinced that anyone who doesn't, clearly has no soul.

I'm kind of for them, some are laugh out loud funny but many of them are seriously lame and are overused.

I found the "Cat" Blanchett one quite inspired cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorChristoph
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2008 edited
    END OF THE EXAMS spin the end of 6 horrible weeks sitting at a desk. beer for everyone beer biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2008
    Christoph wrote
    END OF THE EXAMS spin the end of 6 horrible weeks sitting at a desk. beer for everyone beer biggrin

I know, it's a nice feeling. Enjoy your free time! beer

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2008
    Any video game nuts here?
    Then you too may rejoice!
    Diablo III is announced!

punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2008
    Sylvos wrote
    Diablo III is announced!

Nice! I might upgrade my computer soon so then I can try it out. biggrin lick
  4. It's Blizzard, guys. You'll have to wait for 10 years biggrin
  5. OK, I qualified to the Ph. D. program, which means 4 wonderful years on the uni AND ALSO GOT THE MONEY FROM THE UNI. We have a system of stipends given to the best students and I GOT THIS IN THE QUALIFICATION

w00t

biggrin biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2008 edited
    wOOt indeeD! Congrats mate, wishing you all the best and lots of courage and energy, you're going to need it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2008
    Congrats, Pawel! beer
  6. Congratulations, Pawel! punk

Does that mean you won´t have the time to chase me on the community post count list? tongue