• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Hey, I'll have you know I do 100 port glass lift ups every single day!

I'll drink to that! beer (Although since I'm a real man and all, I prefer a nice frosty Carlsberg with steak and chips. Its awesome.)

Mmmmmmmm! PROPER man food and drink! punk beer

None of them poncy Fries .

I've gotta wait another 11 weeks until I start doing that again (at least on a regular basis). Me and my flatmates at uni are moving back to Pompey Sept 1st (then start uni end of Sept).... we're gonna pimp the flat something wicked when we get there! cool

I. Can't. Wait. dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Mogens once told me Carlsberg is a girls beer in Denmark (where Carlsberg comes from) as much as cherry beer is seen here as a girlies beer.

Being a real man is soooo relative. wink

Hup NINE

Hup TEN

Hup ELEVEN

Hup TWELVE

On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I say, old boy, would you mind teribly keeping it down just a soupçon?
    You're putting me off my larch tongues flambés with Torres 80 brandy, lavishly garnished with stir-fried guineapiglet legs in yak butter sauce.

There's a good peasant.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    You're putting me off my larch tongues flambés with Torres 80 brandy, lavishly garnished with stir-fried guineapiglet legs in yak butter sauce.

There's a good peasant.

Did I say you could speak?

Hup THIRTEEN

Hup FOURTEEN

Hup FIFTEEN

Hup SIXTEEN

On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    <sighs>

<gestures to warden the to let the dogs off the leash>

One does try to be kind to the raffle, but they do test one's patience so.
    Now, I'm sure there was some bubbly left from last night's entertainment...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    <sighs>

<gestures to warden the to let the dogs off the leash>

One does try to be kind to the raffle, but they do test one's patience so.
    Now, I'm sure there was some bubbly left from last night's entertainment...

Stop speaking Dutch!

Hup SEVENTEEN

Hup EIGHTEEN

Hup NINETEEN

Hup TWENTY

1. Timmer wrote
    What a bunch of noodle armed nancies! rolleyes

Right you bunch of silky boys...PRESS UPS!

Hup ONE

Hup TWO

Hup THREE

Hup FOUR

LOL!! biggrin
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. Martijn wrote

For some reason, the grand meal from Carry On Up The Khyber popped into my head at this point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxX7YW_97QU
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008 edited
    Tonight I'll be entering a pool contest, I know a few of the other players entering so it's going to be tough...I'll just have to try my best!

Right now I'm inbetween here and cooking in the kitchen.....roast pork lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008
    Good luck Tim! I beat my uncle at pool tonight. Twice. smile

Ooh, and roast pork... lick lick lick lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote

biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Tonight = Sigur Ros concert! shocked cheesy punk
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Have fun mate!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. Bregt wrote

who the hell is that? shame
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Bregt wrote

You haven't heard of Sigur Ros?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    I have heard of the name, but wouldn't be able to identify the music, so shame to us both, brothah!
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Bregt wrote

Hey, awesome! I took a date to one a few months ago. She was obsessed with the band.

I still missed tremendously hearing a live orchestra open up with the resounding timpani beats of Lawrence of Arabia's overture, but still, Sigur Ros was quite a pleasing experience, considering.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2008
    Bregt wrote

I've liked what I've heard so far, it's only a matter of time before I acquire some. cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    LSH wrote

biggrin beer

The pork was punk lick

The pool contest?

.............I failed abysmaly! slant sad
  4. Thor wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Bregt wrote

You haven't heard of Sigur Ros?

nope, perhaps I heard the music, but the name doesn't ring a bell shame
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    What a fantastic concert! Pity their string quartet Amiina couldn't be there, but this was fabulous nontheless. Sigur Ros is since several years my favourite band and it was the first time I heard them live. They can move an audience from the start, even with the most heavy loaded or darkest song. The finale was spectacular. Woooow!

There was a group that played before their performance, also from Iceland, called For A Minor Reflection. Quite good actually, and very similar to Explosions in the Sky, though, their finales were a bit more groovier. Thor, you may want to check them out. (http://www.myspace.com/foraminorreflection)
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2010
    oh man, i'm drunk as hell. had a great evevning. i think i got one sausage for free, but i'm not sure. cheerio, miss sop0ihie!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Miss who? dizzy

A free sausage? SAUSAGE!???

We wanna know more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Miss who? dizzy

A free sausage? SAUSAGE!???

We wanna know more.

LOL! Not terribly juicy story, I'm afraid. We ate at a kiosk that was open at 2 am, and it was so crowded and I was so drunk that no money was exchanged, but I got my hot dog.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    A free hot dog......that's some consolation, I suppose. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2011 edited
    So Sunday night! What's everybody else doing? I'm supposedly study for my spanish lesson but instead I read our forum and listen to the radio wishing I were with my boyfriend... Anything interesting guys?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2011
    Studying for the master's degree again (handling in projects these 2 weeks ahead) and preparing myself for 3 more crazy days of recording πόντιο-μπουζούκια at the studio!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2011
    Ποντιο-μπουζουκια?! Oh my Lord! Hang on there with all of these... Good thing you have your girl, oh I mean you fiancee there!A hug takes it all away! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  5. I've spent the weekend trying to finish off a report I've been asked to do. My back meant that things were a bit behind schedule and I really wanted to meet a revised deadline I set for tomorrow.

Finally finished it - I just hope it's what they are looking for and I don't need to do any re-write.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2011 edited
    Had a wonderful BBQ in the garden today with all the family for my sister's birthday. We've been very lucky as the weather has been gorgeous. Everyone was impressed with my food too, which I'm proud of. Now I'm off to the pub with a mate; the first time I've been out in over two weeks!

cool