• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2012
    Damn....nothing to do then. It's up to you and your skills at the pool table!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Truth? It always WAS! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Never doubted it wink

bhangra
    bhangra
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ahhhh it's been too long...

bhangra
    bhangra

love
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Haha, indeed, it's been too long.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2012
    Tonight is the annual Glove Cup Pool Competition at a local pub, this is the 3rd one since my friend died in 2009, I have still yet to win it.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2012
    ...and the wait goes on. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2012
    You know when those Sundays have a very pronounced vibe?

This morning was one. The sun was shining, church bells rang (I live nearby two churches), birds chirping (and also some annoying crows), dogs barking, children playing and screaming in the distance and so on. I made myself two sandwiches and a coffee which I enjoyed on the balcony. I also put on classical music on my stereo (Telemann, Schubert) which played softly inside.

Very typical. Ever had one of those? Where the ambiance cannot be mistaken for anything other than SUNDAY (otherwise a rather boring day)?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Except for Bank holidays, bank holidays can make a Tuesday feel like a Monday. Bank holidays are basically Sunday twice. dizzy

It's such a wonderful evening here that I'm going out to play pool later, yeap, that means competition, there's always a competition on a Sunday night at a nearby pub to me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Today is a heat wave in Norway as well -- from the looks of it now (8:16 PM), we're going to have our first tropical night of the year.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2012
    Timmer wrote
    Except for Bank holidays, bank holidays can make a Tuesday feel like a Monday. Bank holidays are basically Sunday twice. dizzy

It's such a wonderful evening here that I'm going out to play pool later, yeap, that means competition, there's always a competition on a Sunday night at a nearby pub to me.

...and I came away the WINNER! punk This included two clean-ups from the break, I almost felt sorry for one of my victims, my French friend Michel, as this was the 2nd time I'd did this to him in the last few months, it isn't much fun paying £5 just to watch your opponant sweep the table and all you get is a hand shake*.

*Because it's happened to me too.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2014
    Gorgeous weather today ( the last few days have been rotten ), if I'd known I'd have phoned around various friends and got a BBQ together. Instead I'm doing a full roast lamb dinner and then I'm off to the pub later for a pool competition.
  1. Glad you have got some good weather Tim. Although warm, we've had cloudy and showers for most of the day. Anne's got some pork ready to roast...which means crackling later.

lick

Just off to see what beer is in the fridge to have as an aperitif...
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Me, I've mostly been stuck in poorly ventilated public transport due to some massive switch outages near Rotterdam.

That's it. I'm done with this.
    I'm getting my drivers' license.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Anne's got some pork ready to roast...which means crackling later.

I've just finished eating lick

I far prefer lamb over pork except for the Crackling angelic I could easily eat/and have eaten an entire piece of belly/leg/shoulder crackling. I'm surprised none of my teeth have broken.
  2. I am now full. But contented. And teeth are intact!

Beef is my favourite roast, but that roast pork came quite close. lick
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. I just finished a piece of American style cheesecake that I could not refrain from buying at the bakery yesterday morning. O, sin, you are tasty! lick
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Talk about sin. THREE big bags of potato chips I've downed this weekend, in addition to chocolate, beer and other stuff.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I can help, but do you want the carrot or the stick?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2014
    The carrot, please. Is it carrot chips?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You're a strong, independent woman and you can do this. You just have to believe in yourself! I believe in you. We all believe in you.

You fat fuck.

Ah shit.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Gorgeous weather today ( the last few days have been rotten ), if I'd known I'd have phoned around various friends and got a BBQ together. Instead I'm doing a full roast lamb dinner and then I'm off to the pub later for a pool competition.

I won! I haven't said that for a long time.

I WON! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You pool shark you! cheesy
    Congrats!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Congrats! You're a rich man now, I presume.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Steven wrote
    You're a strong, independent woman and you can do this. You just have to believe in yourself! I believe in you. We all believe in you.

You fat fuck.

Ah shit.

He, he...is that from a film?
    I am extremely serious.
  4. There's a bit in Friends where Chandler gets a hypnosis tape that tells him he's "a strong, confident woman who does not need to smoke"...beyond that, I'm stumped. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yeah, I think that's where it's from.

It's gonna be a perfect day to maybe, hey, just lie in bed, sleep in, or simply... Work out that flab that's hanging over the bed!

Okay, I may have borrowed that one from somewhere too.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2016
    A lovely and mostly sober weekend spent in London. I'm back now and off to a pub soon for a pool contest devil
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2016
    I suppose it's not a surprise the Sunday thread has never been as popular as the other two 'days of the week' posts. What do you get up to on a Sunday?
  5. I corrected essays today. In between I took a walk in the vicinity and took a couple of rather nice photos. I love the colours of autumn.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.