• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. There's a photo of me somewhere when I was 5-6 and on holiday in Morecambe, holding a monkey of some sort.

Tim, James or anyone remember when you'd be at a seaside resort and be approached by someone with a monkey and a camera?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2011
    Yes I do. I think these practices have been outlawed in this country now?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Southall wrote
    They're making another Planet of the Apes? face-palm-mt

so they're doing a remake of a movie that already received a remake? confused

well, at least it would be interesting to hear what Patrick Doyle has to say musically
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2011
    i can't wait
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. PawelStroinski wrote
    Ami Canaan Mann is his daughter actually.

IMDB can be updated by anyone, Justin!

It can also be locked at the request of the person who's page it belongs to, so only they can update it.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  4. "Dagen Derpa" ("The Morning After")
    Jocelyn Pook
    Source: website of someone who worked on it, and composed additional music.

"Atlas Shrugged"
    Elia Cmiral
    Source: his website.

Wasn't that the one Gabriel Yared was going to do before the film changed directors?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  5. ""Hotel transylvania"
    Mark Mothersbaugh (replacing Ramin Djawadi)
    Aource: FilmMusicReporter
  6. "My Hunter's Heart" (documentary; recorded)
    Trevor Jones
    Sopurce: his website.
  7. "Babycall" (recorded)
    Fernando Velázquez

"The Retreat" (recorded)
    Ilan Eshkeri
    Source for both: orchestra who performed them.
  8. "Moneyball"
    Mychael Danna
    Source: recent news article saying he's currently scoring the film.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2011
    justin boggan wrote
    "My Hunter's Heart" (documentary; recorded)
    Trevor Jones
    Sopurce: his website.

Good news!
    justin boggan wrote
    "Babycall" (recorded)
    Fernando Velázquez

"The Retreat" (recorded)
    Ilan Eshkeri
    Source for both: orchestra who performed them.

Very good news!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  9. "Dolphins Tale"
    Mark Isham
    Source: FilmMusicReporter
  10. "Darling Companion"
    James Newton Howard
    Source: Stuart M. Thomas is reporting on his site work has begun on the score.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCristian
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2011
    justin boggan wrote
    "Darling Companion"
    James Newton Howard
    Source: Stuart M. Thomas is reporting on his site work has begun on the score.

"The story of a woman who loves her dog more than her husband. And then her husband loses the dog."

rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2011
    This is from the imagination of the writer of Raiders Of The Lost Ark...!?
  11. "Angels Crest" (IMDB also lists Theo Green -- no idea what he did)
    "Just William" (TV series)
    Stephen Warbeck
    Source for both: scoring engineer's credit list.
  12. "Campamento Flipy"
    Jorge Magaz (replacing a score by Fernando Velazquez)
    Source: none provided.

"L'ultima sfilata"
    "A un passo dal cielo"

Pino Donaggio
    "Le peuple des oceans"
    "Switch"

Bruno Coulais

Source for all: orchestra who performed it.
  13. Life - The Movie
    Following on from the succesful 2009 BBC and David Attenborough nature documentary 'Life', whose score was mixed entirely by Angel Studios' engineer Steve Price in Studio 2, comes the feature length version of the series.

It features an adapted score by George Fenton based upon his original acclaimed television score once again mixed by Steve Price in Studio
  14. I rarely report stuff that FilmMusicReporter does -- I just let people go there themselves to see new assignments, which they add daily, but I just wanted to report one they have added today:

No, it won't be Danny Elfman on "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Killer", but...

Trent Reznor

(no mention of co-composing with Atticus Ross, but I assume that's a given)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2011
    Cool.
    I am extremely serious.
  15. NOT.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  16. justin boggan wrote
    I rarely report stuff that FilmMusicReporter does -- I just let go there themselves to see new assignments, which they add daily, but I just wanted to report one they have:

Trent Reznor

yay, now he will see that music has nothing to do with it, but the movie does.

You can forget about your second Oscar win Trent wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2011
    oscars are indeed the biggest p.r machine
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  17. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    I rarely report stuff that FilmMusicReporter does -- I just let go there themselves to see new assignments, which they add daily, but I just wanted to report one they have:

Trent Reznor

Like I said in Filmtracks. I don't understand why when a composer win the Oscar for a score which someone doesn't like, that someone when knows that this composer is work in another score starts to say "Just give him the Oscar" or "Now he's going to have another oscar".
  18. yonythemoony wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    justin boggan wrote

Trent Reznor

Like I said in Filmtracks. I don't understand why when a composer win the Oscar for a score which someone doesn't like, that someone when knows that this composer is work in another score starts to say "Just give him the Oscar" or "Now he's going to have another oscar".

I was being sarcastic wink
  19. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    yonythemoony wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    justin boggan wrote

Trent Reznor

I was being sarcastic wink

I know. But that joke is old.
  20. "Kung Fu Panda" (recorded; video game)
    Laura Karpman
    Source: musician who performed on it.
  21. justin boggan wrote
    "Kung Fu Panda" (recorded; video game)
    Laura Karpman
    Source: musician who performed on it.

Cool, I loved Karpman's Taken. Who did the score for the first videogame?
  22. I don't know.

"Homeland" (pilot to the coming Showtime series)
    "The Confession" (new TV series)
    Sean Callery
    Source: news report
  23. justin boggan wrote
    I don't know.

Ok.