• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2011
    No more than two times thought unless you want to convert to Islam. wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. That's not the phrase, Stavi wink

That would be La ilah el Allah, Mohammed rasul Allah

3 times, reverently biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2011
    I know dear Pawel! I did Arabology and Arabic literature while at university! I was just cheking if anyone else knows and aparently you do! kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2011
    PawelStroinski wrote
    That's not the phrase, Stavi wink

That would be La ilah el Allah, Mohammed rasul Allah

3 times, reverently biggrin

I just tried and nothing happened, the usual fairy tale nonsense.

BREGT three times would be better!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2011
    What need to happen?

I'm no Mohammed!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2011
    Perhaps.
    But Ackbar assuredly is great.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2011
    Invited to the pop quiz tonight, I'll be on the orange juice beer

Hopefully Mel & I are off to Cornwall for the weekend, one of my oldest friends Robert lives there ( I've mentioned him before on these boards because he's a film music fan, particularly Morricone and Horner ) and we'll be staying with him.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2011
    Have a good time Tim (if, of course, you end up going in the end)!. I'm sure you'll enjoy some fine music and drink - a perfect combination, especially with the fine taste he clearly has.

cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2011
    I didn't go. It'll be next week or the week after, we just have to organise, things didn't work out from either end.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I've taken it very easy this weekend but being a bank holiday I'll be hitting the pub Sunday night for a pool contest, no idea how I'll do because I have serious intentions of getting mashed.
  2. Off to a relative's wedding today. I'm going to try and pace myself as far as drinking goes.

I have been up an hour and so far so good!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm off out, cheers! beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2011 edited
    I'm bolloxed! spin

Great pool contest, though it went on far too long to the point the landlord ordered that it couldn't be finished and the winnings were shared, I got to the final, ( cripes knows how? I started off playing excellently but was just blatting balls all over the place towards the end ) me and some guy called Pete who was the other finalist split a hundred quid between us, not bad eh? cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2011
    No, that's definitely a great haul, Tim! Great "pub stamina", if you could call it that. wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2011
    Don't be shocked but I'm going out tonight to drink beer shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2011 edited
    I've told you not to say these these things without a warning way way ahead! There now! I'm not only shocked but stunned as well!!! angry

Have a great time! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2011
    Me, I drunk caipirinhas. And mojitos. For good measure. And pleasure.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Sleepz now.
    sleep
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2011 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    I've told you not to say these these things without a warning way way ahead! There now! I'm not only shocked but stunned as well!!! angry

Have a great time! smile

I did!

Got invited to a frends house after the pub and just got back home now dizzy biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Me, I drunk caipirinhas. And mojitos. For good measure. And pleasure.

:approving-nod:
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2011
    I've just been invited out to the pop quiz cheesy

Laterz wave
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2011
    We came a quite distant 2nd.

Good fun though! cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2011
    Off out with friends tonight to hit a few pubs beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2011
    Was somehow convinced to stay at work late tonight, so I missed out on that party I was planning to attend. Now I'm at home, tired as fuck, and a more than a little annoyed since I'm working the next six nights in addition.

angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    LSH wrote
    Was somehow convinced to stay at work late tonight, so I missed out on that party I was planning to attend. Now I'm at home, tired as fuck, and a more than a little annoyed since I'm working the next six nights in addition.

angry

What work is that you have which makes you work late on Saturdays? I seem to remember something about bartending?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Correct. We host a lot of wedding celebrations, so weekends are always busy.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm off to Glastonbury this afternoon, set my tent up etc then back to Bristol for the evening then off to London tomorrow for the John Barry Memorial concert, back on Tuesday and then off to Glastonbury on wednesday......

So not much participation from me here at the board for a week and a bit, I get back on 28th June, just in time for Intrada's announcement.
  3. Have a great week, Tim.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2011 edited
    From film music to rock & roll, it's going to be an ecclectic listen of live music this week biggrin

p.s. I totally forgot about the Bernard Herrmann night here in Bristol slant I didn't remember until I bumped into my friend Harry on Saturday ( he's the most knowledgable film buff I've ever known and he embraces film music even if he isn't a massive fan like me ) who'd been to see it that evening, darn!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2011 edited
    Have a good time, Tim! Seems like you have a couple of weeks saturated with cultural impressions in various forms and shapes. I'm envious, of course, but also happy for you.

Feel free to report in for both events, if you have the time.
    I am extremely serious.