• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2011 edited
    Thor wrote
    I've heard about that.

Isn't that the one with the "Dead Man's Party" and stuff? A day of the dead-type thing?

I don't believe so. I think I read that the day of the dead is celebrated around the 31st of October and 1st of November.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011 edited
    I've only just got back in from a night out with friends from work.

Throughout the night, I drank more than I have ever drank (within recent memory), and yet I feel as awake as ever.

Also, we had Dame Kelly Holmes stay at our hotel and eat in our restaurant last night. Miserable bitch.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011
    biggrin

Let us know how you feel later wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011
    Bregt wrote
    Since Belgium has become the new Spain (29 degrees here today), we're having a drink at a friend's garden. Lovely breeze, still warm, ... cosy!

That's good. Get used to it. You know July is HOT down there wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2011
    I just found a bottle of very cold Heineken in the back of the fridge.

Cheers! beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    Let us know how you feel later wink

Ok.

She was a miserable bitch.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2011
    applause
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Ahahahaaaa.....ermmmm....I'm guessing....1963?

By the way, kudos on properly managing customer expectations. wink

Cheers! biggrin beer

1963........cripes!!!! You and I think exactly the same, that's the answer I put and we're both wrong, it's 1962, lucky that you weren't on the other team, I couldn't have handled the stress of a 4th tie-break wink

The other team, which must have had educated ideas on Marvel's formative years were wayyyyyyyyyyyyy out with an answer of 1947 biggrin cool

Martijn, you must have had some kind of an educated idea to get the answer that closely? wink

Anywayz, me and me hommies are hitting the quiz again tonight, if we win that'll be 3 in a row, we want the hat trick punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2011
    Yeah, well, I was pretty sure he wasn't around in the fifties, and the earliest Thor designs I ever saw had that old-time Jack Kirby look. In the late sixties all heroes had become more 'relevant' which was generally reflected by a more naturalistic style of drawing.
    So it had to be the early sixties...and to be honest, I just picked a year at random there: 63 just sounded good. cool
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Well done anyway! cool

We didn't get our hat trick, came 2nd...oh well rolleyes
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Off to a party, cripes knows what time I'll be back dizzy

Cheers beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2011 edited
    No party here. But had another Friday Gluttony.....half a lasagne, a whole loaf of garlic bread, salad, 5 specialty beers, one big bag of potatoe chips, one chocolate, one piece of licorice and 8 slices of melon. All over 5 hours. Must be thousands of calories. I feel and look totally stuffed and FAT! But good heavens, it's goooooood. I've almost made it a tradition to go nuts like this every Friday.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2011
    Just got back dizzy spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Just got back dizzy spin

6 o'clock, eh? Good stamina, my man!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I feel a bit blurry for it. dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2011
    I've had a call to join tonights pop quiz so I'm going out to be social, no boozing though, I'll save that for the weekend. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    BOOOOOOZE is the name of hte game tpday.. It's Norway's national day, and I've' hosted a party in my garden. My guests have gone now, but I'm still feeling the aftermath. How to wind dpown?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    drink some cpoffee?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    adsflkjadsølkfja
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Hmm let me think! Drink coffee, sleep it off and edit you posts tomorrow perhaps? wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2011
    BEER!!!!! biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2011 edited
    Have you been a bit quiet the last few days, Tim?

Nice to see you back with a call to arms! Going for my own "holy trinity" - first beer, now wine and later whisky.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  1. What did I do to the layout? On my phone it now all looks terrible!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I just needed a break from the computer wink

Grain before grape eh Alan? biggrin wink

I fancy a whisky lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Well I drink a very nice mohito now! Home alone another Saturday night! rolleyes
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2011
    Awwww! Don't worry, I'll share a virtual drink with you kiss beer
  2. If I could be a gooseberry, I'm waaaay ahead of you.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2011
    Timmer wrote
    I just needed a break from the computer wink

Grain before grape eh Alan? biggrin wink

I fancy a whisky lick

Let me know if this made a difference Alan?
  3. Thanks for doing that Tim. Didn't help though - the forum still looks shite using Opera Mobile. It is weird, the other parts of the site look fine. It is just the forum. Unfortunately, it is the forum I mainly visit.

Where's Bregt when you need him? Do we have a Bregt-signal?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2011
    You could try shouting ALLAH AKBAR really loudly wink