• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Don't worry Demetris - just keep doing what you're doing! beer
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008
    franz_conrad wrote
    Well, you were the first.

As usual.

It has long been my belief that people who do not observe Greenwich Mean Time should not be allowed to have birthdays.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008 edited
    EDIT: Sorry, wrong post.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    franz_conrad wrote
    So anyone chatted with DANIEL2 lately?

dizzy shocked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    My boomerang won't come back?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Who?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    An ancient evil, better left at rest.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Look! I found a boomerang!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Look! I found a boomerang!

Keep it! It doesn't work.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    An ancient evil, better left at rest.

Well, he did me a favour and pointed me in the direction of ScoreReviews and hence, I am here!

I was once banned from the FSM board because some technicality matched D2's. As far as I remember not one member of FSM believed for a moment that I was D2.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Who's Daniel2?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    An ancient evil, beter left to rest. angry

Timmer wrote
    I was once banned from the FSM board because some technicality matched D2's. As far as I remember not one member of FSM believed for a moment that I was D2.

Probably because you used the same provide. BT as I seem to recall?
    Pretty much a shotgun approached at filtering, I'd say...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    So he was a dick?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I would say "of truly mindnumbingly epic proportions", but I woudn't want to test your exemplary restraint. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I would say "of truly mindnumbingly epic proportions", but I woudn't want to test your exemplary restraint. wink

The most controversial and enigmatic film score forum participant ever, obviously a highly intelligent individual(s?) he got himself(her?) banned from ever single film music board, he would return over and over in different guises sometimes Months or even years later but it wouldn't take long for him to be sussed due to his unrestrainable and megalithic ego.

FSM went into a serious meltdown at one point when a particular individual who was friendly, intelligent and very witty and had posted for some years was accused of being D2, that individual swore never to return to the boards and unfortunately died a couple of years back.
  2. He was also a person who tried to document his encyclopedic thoughts (or somebody's thoughts) on the history of the USA in message board threads that ran for hundreds of pages.

When I got into the message boards, he was becoming more and more of a legendary figure. The way children sing nursery rhymes that hint at old murderers, so too film music fans spoke about Daniel2.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    These pretzels are making me thirsty.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    remember him well
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    He might register here one day too.

Is he a candidate for the first ban?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    What exactly was unclear about "beter left to rest."? angry

I'm hugely superstitious and a great believer that if you "call it, it will come".
    Or summon it.
    Or build it.
    Or something.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Oh, you meant that want to be banned?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I have Daniel2 living in my garage.
  3. It is true, I should not have so flippantly mentioned that name which is below all other names.

But now that we're talking about things that make us cower in our beds, who is else is anticipating the heavens to rain down fire come the release of Stephen Sommers GI JOE film?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Steven thinks Stephen Sommers is the bee's knees. Says it all.
  4. Stephen Sommers stores honey in his legs?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  5. If I didn't have the consolation of philosophy, I might also consider Sommers to be the knees of the endangered species known as bees.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Suzanne Somers sure was a honey.

Back in the day.
    slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    justin boggan wrote
    Stephen Sommers stores honey in his legs?

Don't be so silly. Must you derail every thread?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008 edited
    Southall wrote
    Steven thinks Stephen Sommers is the bee's knees. Says it all.

I think Stephen "The Mummy" Sommers is the bee's knees.