• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008
    Southall wrote
    Steven thinks Stephen Sommers is the bee's knees.
    Steven wrote
    I think Stephen "The Mummy" Sommers is the bee's knees.

Says it all.

And in fact he says it again.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    I think Stephen "The Mummy" Sommers is the bee's knees.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Whoah!
    Deja vu all over again!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Southall wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    Stephen Sommers stores honey in his legs?

Don't be so silly. Must you derail every thread?

"All aboard, the derail train"
    deh deh deh -- DUN deh deh dun dun deh deh, DUN deh deh...
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    confused
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You just lost the game...

...wait, no. Crap. Wrong thread.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    You just lost the game...

...wait, no. Crap. Wrong thread.

Sharp! biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008 edited
    Martijn wrote
    What exactly was unclear about "beter left to rest."? angry

I'm hugely superstitious and a great believer that if you "call it, it will come".
    Or summon it.
    Or build it.
    Or something.

I'm NOT supersticious at all! And I honestly don't believe D2 will ever return....anywhere!

I'll tell you more one day, when we personally meet up.......at an excellent film music concert or event of some kind hopefully!? cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. You know, we have PM's for these little secret details! wink
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah, but then you wouldn't know you wouldn't know. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Btw, what actually made Daniel2 so witty and intellectual? Doesn't it cross anyone's mind that he/she was in fact SO stupid to a degree that actually made him / her "look" clever through the net?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I bet she was hot...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    Btw, what actually made Daniel2 so witty and intellectual?

He was neither.
    There was no intellectualism as he was unable to condense or focus his thoughts beyond copy/pasting from text books, without reason (something easily picked up on when trying to question or push back some of his assumptions).
    And he wasn't witty, period.

The reason he's a "legend" is NOT because of his intellectual prowess but only because of his relentless venom spewing and bullying. He'd zoom in on a target (someone whose buttons were easily pushed, emotionally or due to strong beliefs) and gnaw and hammer and spew his bile unceasingly until said person's breaking point.

A deeply, DEEPLY disturbed and troubled character, who reveled in doing harm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Not the first time i've seen someone like that in the film music forums *cough* F**D *cough*
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Not the first time i've seen someone like that in the film music forums *cough* F**D *cough*

It won't be the last either but I don't think we'll see anyone of his magnitude again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The world is a better place for it.
    beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Btw, what actually made Daniel2 so witty and intellectual?

He was neither.
    There was no intellectualism as he was unable to condense or focus his thoughts beyond copy/pasting from text books, without reason (something easily picked up on when trying to question or push back some of his assumptions).
    And he wasn't witty, period.

The reason he's a "legend" is NOT because of his intellectual prowess but only because of his relentless venom spewing and bullying. He'd zoom in on a target (someone whose buttons were easily pushed, emotionally or due to strong beliefs) and gnaw and hammer and spew his bile unceasingly until said person's breaking point.

A deeply, DEEPLY disturbed and troubled character, who reveled in doing harm.

There as an intelligence at work, though it was deviant, and he could be very witty though most of the time in the form of bullying and at times, so curse me, he made me laugh out loud, especially when his attacks were aimed at me.

To be honest I don't know much about anyone's experiences with D2 at ScoreReviews because I joined up just as he was banned. He had quite a long and chequered career at FSM.

He was indeed a deeply disturbed individual.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    An example for our amusement perhaps? A specific story you remember in detail? Or will that function as a jinx wink biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Forget it.
    I'm done talking about him.

There are very few people I harbour a deep grudge against, but people who will go out of their way to try and inflict harm are pretty much lonely at the top of that particular list.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Forget it.
    I'm done talking about him.

There are very few people I harbour a deep grudge against, but people who will go out of their way to try and inflict harm are pretty much lonely at the top of that particular list.

I concur!

Hey, it's FRIDAY punk beer cool biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Happy Friday everybody!
    bounce
    fireworks
    champagne

confused

...angry

BREGT, we need new emoticons!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Happy Friday everybody!
    bounce
    fireworks
    champagne

confused

...angry

BREGT, we need new emoticons!

Those would be two EXCELLENT emoticons.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008
    I just struck me that "D2" is also a tagline for the movie Mighty Ducks 2.

Was Daniel2 secretly David Newman?
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  3. Why would that be? biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2008
    Either that, or it's Demetris' second coming.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  4. Can you tell me where he came the first time so I don't step there?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2008
    Ask David Newman.