• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008 edited
    OMGOMGOMGOMG!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GOOD MAN!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND MANY MANY MORE!!!
    punk punk punk punk

(Caps lock is cruise control for awesome. cool )
  1. Cheers to Martijn for making us all seem quite young, well some of us.

Also to Marty McFly cheesy

birthday
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn!!!!!
    Happy Birthday dear!!!I wish you all the best with all my heart!Many wishes and kisses!!! kiss kiss birthday
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008
    Stavroula wrote
    Martijn!!!!!
    Happy Birthday dear!!!I wish you all the best with all my heart!Many wishes and kisses!!! kiss kiss birthday

I'm sure Martijn looks forward to your present. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    I'm sure Martijn looks forward to your present. wink

A German injunction?
    confused

wink

EDIT: Ah. It's working now. smile
    STEVEN!shocked
    SHOCKED I am, young man. SHOCKED.
    (and a little amused wink )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Yey! :partyhat:
    Congratz.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Happy birthday Martijn. It doesn't seem like a year has passed since your last one.
  2. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Happy birthday, Martijn! Hope you have a great one! beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2008
    The Port Martijn?....Good?? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Oh, speaking of port, here's one for you Martijn. I don't know your sense of humour well enough to know if you like it (I do remember you once said you didn't like cabaret...), but I know you like port, so here we go anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65vJfxpLCng

(If you're not Dutch, don't bother. It's from a Dutch satirical show. I'm a great fan of 'Draadstaal'. Most sketches are brilliant!!)

Oh, and two points for guessing the score and composer! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorRobinson
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIJN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish you the very best!!
    Robinson
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2008 edited
    Bregje wrote
    Oh, speaking of port, here's one for you Martijn. I don't know your sense of humour well enough to know if you like it (I do remember you once said you didn't like cabaret...), but I know you like port, so here we go anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65vJfxpLCng

(If you're not Dutch, don't bother. It's from a Dutch satirical show. I'm a great fan of 'Draadstaal'. Most sketches are brilliant!!)

Oh, and two points for guessing the score and composer! wink

Thanks Bregje. smile
    My love of port won from my repulsion for cabaret... and I have to say it did make me laugh. smile
    Very funny, very clever...and I agree wholeliveredly with the idea of exchanging altar wine for port.
    applause
    christmas_drunk

I have to forego the two points though...damn...whose Ave Maria was that again?
    At a guess: Zimmer's Da Vinci Code?
    dizzy

All: many thanks for all your lovely wishes.
    It truly warms the heart.
    I had a pretty shitty day (I've been pretty much skinned alive by the steering committee of the project I got assigned while it was self-destructing all over the place... slant ), but a lovely evening in one of the VERY best restaurants I've ever been to (part of the Jeuns Restaurateurs, an organization dedicated to the creme de la creme of young food professionals).

This particular restaurant was dedicated to biologically balanced ingredients, and honestly, never the truth of that old kitchen maxim "your food is as good as the ingredients you use" was outed with as much vigour as now. The care and love gone into the preparation was matched by the exquisite excellence and freshness of the ingredients.

They served an very surprising and wonderfully matching wine arrangement as well. (I wish I had had the presence of mind to note down some of the names, but unfortunately I was well lulled into a state of inebriated bliss by the time I realized)

The only truly hideous and horrifying thing was the bill at the end... quality has its price. sad
    Oh well. Who needs a house anyway?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    That restaurant sounds brillant.....well, save the price! slant

Ever seen Heston Blumenthal's cookery programs Martijn? He takes cooking to the most vastest of extremes.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2008 edited
    A big Happy Birthday to Bobdh punk cool beer

And Bartley beer ...where are ya man!? ( only another 4 years and you'll be old enough to drink spin cheesy wink )
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2008
    Bob! HAppy birthday mate, hope to see you posting more around here soon! beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2008 edited
    Bob and bartley , and our lovely Cat.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! punk beer wave spin dizzy lick
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    BOB!!!
    Hope you have a great day: the weather is certainly come out in favour of it!
    flash

(Who's Cat?)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    BOB!!!
    Hope you have a great day: the weather is certainly come out in favour of it!
    flash

(Who's Cat?)

Cat is a lovely lady who posts at FSM.

As far as I know she has never been here?
  3. Bob and Bartley, happy birthday you guys, enjoy the wonderful weather
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2008
    Ah Thomas to be only 10,220 days old again
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thomas G have a great one buddy! punk cool biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ********drummmmmm roollllllllll***** Thomas Glorieux's bd today as noted above, so YEAH! Have a great one buddy! beer punk punk
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Happy Birthday Bob and Thomas!! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Martijn wrote
    Thanks Bregje. smile
    My love of port won from my repulsion for cabaret... and I have to say it did make me laugh. smile

Repulsion for cabaret, really, that bad? I think there are some great cabaretiers who are very good at reflecting on life and on themselves often too. Some make you think, some only make you laugh, the best can do both. My favourites are Theo Maassen, Guido Wijers, Javier Guzman (especially the show Ton Zuur !), Eric van Sauers and of course Herman Finkers. I can't stand Joep van 't Hek, Freek de Jonge and some others. Hans Teeuwen and Wim Helsen are an acquired taste, a bit rude at times and often I don't like it but some of it is good. Anyway, I better stop because this is only interesting for Dutch people... but I am curious what it is you don't like about it. Oh, do you like Hans Liberg? A bit music related.
    smile

I have to forego the two points though...damn...whose Ave Maria was that again?
    At a guess: Zimmer's Da Vinci Code?
    dizzy

To be honest I don't remember it myself! I was hoping someone else would give the answer... biggrin
    I was thinking either Zimmer's Thin Red Line or Portman's Beloved... something with 'ethnic chants' anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Happy Birthday Thomas!!
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Happy birthday, Tommy_Boy! birthday beer
  4. Oh yes let's not forget it's first day of school and first day of Thomas' 28th year.

birthday beer wave punk beer birthday

Have a good one today little brother!!!!!!!!!!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  5. thanks all you guys, I had a pretty good time tonight, so it went well today
    thanks again buds wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Ah to be 10,221 days old again !!!!!
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!