• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008
    Happy B-day THOR!!!!!
    Hope it is a good one mate!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    We've been having a lot of November people!

Happy birthday Thor!!

Have a curry on me!
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Thor my mate!Happy Birthday!Wishing you the best!!! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. Thor, happy birthday buddy, enjoy your evening beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Happy Birthday, Thor. And as piece of useless trivia, did you know that you share your birthday with Joel Goldsmith?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    IT'S DA MAN WITH DA HAMMER.

Happy Birthday, Mighty Thor! punk
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    BY THUNDER MAKE MERRY AND HEAR THE JOY OF YOU'RE SMITEN ENEMIES WOMEN! punk

or something like that wink

Have a great day!

CHEERS!!! beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thanks a bunch, guys! I haven't really had the time to celebrate yet, but my colleagues surprised me with marzipan cake and cava at work today! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Aha!

Bahhy hirthbay Thor!
    Don't get drunk this evening, you have to work tomorrow. wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Happy birthday, Thor! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008
    Did you get yourself a little treat?
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Happy Birthday Thor and also to Joel Goldsmith.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    THOR! Happy birthday my friend; as for not getting too drunk wishes, i think they're completely off the wall useless when it comes to you wink Have fun! beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. YEAH to Thor

birthday
    beer
    vomit (optional)
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Thor wrote
    Thanks a bunch, guys! I haven't really had the time to celebrate yet, but my colleagues surprised me with marzipan cake and cava at work today! smile

Yayy! Marzipan cake!!
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    HeeroJF wrote
    Thor wrote

Yayy! Marzipan cake!!

I love strong bad.
    Haha, I go to the same school of the creator. Well, I hope he isn't still here. He better have multiple PHD's if he is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2008
    Belated Happy Birthday, Thor! wave punk

Unfortunately my computer is badly screwed because of a virus (apparently) and I'm unable to open it much as I need to get it repaired!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    omaha wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Thor wrote

Yayy! Marzipan cake!!

I love strong bad.
    Haha, I go to the same school of the creator. Well, I hope he isn't still here. He better have multiple PHD's if he is.

Hohoo! Famous by association! Do you mean the Brothers Chap, or the original writer of the original children's book?
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    HeeroJF wrote
    omaha wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Thor wrote

Yayy! Marzipan cake!!

I love strong bad.

Hohoo! Famous by association! Do you mean the Brothers Chap, or the original writer of the original children's book?

I don't know, but he is always joking about our school and our rival. And he does it in our favor.

For example: when the guy says he is from Tallahassee strong bad reads Gainesville.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Well, then it's the Brothers Chap themselves. The ones who actually run the site.

As I understand it, "The Homestar Runner" was an actual serious children's book, whose author has nothing to do with the production of the current Homestarrunner website.

Awesome! I would've loved to meet them. They apparently had a booth at Dragon*Con the year just before I finally made it down there.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    HeeroJF wrote
    Well, then it's the Brothers Chap themselves. The ones who actually run the site.

As I understand it, "The Homestar Runner" was an actual serious children's book, whose author has nothing to do with the production of the current Homestarrunner website.

Awesome! I would've loved to meet them. They apparently had a booth at Dragon*Con the year just before I finally made it down there.

darn, just missed them.
    yeah, it would be cool to meet them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    I have a Coach Z costume. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    HeeroJF wrote
    I have a Coach Z costume. biggrin

hahahaha!
    that is awesome
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    Hurray for PawelStroinski, hurray for HauntFox! beer beer
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Pawel and Fox, happy birthday! punk wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Dunno who HauntFox is, but happy birthday to Pawel! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    :pawel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Happy Birthday, Pawel and HauntFox! beer punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    ....who's HauntFox!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Pawel! :pawel: to Pawel!
    :pawel:
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn