• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    franz_conrad wrote
    Martijn wrote
    By Thunder, Sir, we shall make such merry as to humble the elder Gods themselves! (you know them elder gods: Grouse, Colheita, Bacardi...)

biggrin
    If I find myself in your part of the world, I shall be honoured to be smashed with you.

I'm not coming out to see you.....snags on the BBQ and no NO tinnies!??? dizzy crazy

wink Hope you had a great day! cool

You three gents would make the largest part of my top-choice of people with whom i'd like to get smashed one day. Although not a huge fan of alcohol, when i go for it, i DO go for it. Last night i had 4 glasses of Chivas (love it) and today i am working all day at the Thessaloniki Concert Hall, Puccini's TOSCA, at the camera. Only thing is that i have a sweet dizziness that won't go away. I bet the bosses won't be happy that their Puccini will look like Cloverfield. biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    today i am working all day at the Thessaloniki Concert Hall, Puccini's TOSCA, at the camera. Only thing is that i have a sweet dizziness that won't go away. I bet the bosses won't be happy that their Puccini will look like Cloverfield. biggrin

TOS(sing-and-turning)CA, right? wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    franz_conrad wrote
    Martijn wrote
    By Thunder, Sir, we shall make such merry as to humble the elder Gods themselves! (you know them elder gods: Grouse, Colheita, Bacardi...)

biggrin
    If I find myself in your part of the world, I shall be honoured to be smashed with you.

I'm not coming out to see you.....snags on the BBQ and no NO tinnies!??? dizzy crazy

wink Hope you had a great day! cool

You three gents would make the largest part of my top-choice of people with whom i'd like to get smashed one day. Although not a huge fan of alcohol, when i go for it, i DO go for it. Last night i had 4 glasses of Chivas (love it) and today i am working all day at the Thessaloniki Concert Hall, Puccini's TOSCA, at the camera. Only thing is that i have a sweet dizziness that won't go away. I bet the bosses won't be happy that their Puccini will look like Cloverfield. biggrin

It could be worse!? All three of us could be there helping you man the camera wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...and shouting instructions!

"To da left, D. To the LEFT! Nevvahmind, I'll do it myself (horrible sounds of insanely expensive equipment crashing). Fuck me, I meant right."
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    lol the perfect scenario!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    ...and shouting instructions!

"To da left, D. To the LEFT! Nevvahmind, I'll do it myself (horrible sounds of insanely expensive equipment crashing). Fuck me, I meant right."

You.....clumssshhy idiot, the cam'ra, not the port......hic.......schhhhhiiillee man....
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Yikes!
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2008
    Happy birthday James!

Tuut!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Happy B-day James! wink

I just passed 666. I glad to be through with that one.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Celebrate on Saturday James?

Whatever! Have a great day smile cool beer punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    James!! Happy Birthday, mate! beer birthday punk
  1. James Happy Birthday dude, enjoy it the best way you can beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    James, happy birthday my friend. Keep gifting us your pleasant input and wit wink And your very well-constructed opinions and reviews. Have lots of great fun today with your loved ones, AND the Bmw beer punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2008 edited
    James who? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    The bee's knees of this forum.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    This James. You're starting to forget things mate. Beware 'cause bad things happen to old people usually.
  2. Happy Birthday, James smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Happy birthday, James! I didn't realize you were actually a couple of weeks YOUNGER than me. Probably because I'm very childish and you're very mature. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Happy Birthday James
  3. birthday to Southall
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Happy Birthday James!!! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    all these changes for James birthday, wow
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    sdtom wrote

biggrin

He is special. goat
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    sdtom wrote

biggrin

He is special. goat

cat
    bunny

cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
  4. HBTYHBTYHBDJHBTY.

Late, short, but from the heart! ^^
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008
    Happy birthday James!!!

I've never been drunk, myself. I'm rather scared.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Scared? By baby?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    HeeroJF wrote
    I've never been drunk, myself. I'm rather scared.

Don't be afraid, join the in crowd and taste the adventure!