• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Happy Birthday, Stavroula
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2010 edited
    Happy birthday, Stavi! I know that your boyfriend is in the army and that your grandmother has been ill, so I really hope you get to celebrate it with the people you love.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Wow, what a festivity weekend!

First Matt, then Demetris, today Stavi and rabbits and Jesus!

birthday
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2010
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYY Stavi kiss beer

I hope you have a great day despite recent events in your life.

tim smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2010
    birthday to Stavroula! Best wishes! fireworks beer bhangra
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY dearest Stavi ! kiss
    I really hope you're okay ...
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Stavroula!
    I'm pretty sure you'll only read this in a couple of days, as I gather the Drafted Boyfriend has arrived in town a couple of days ago for you two to be able to celebrate your birthday in style (which I'm guessing accounts for your absence these last few days wink .) !

Hope you had a magnificent time, with loads of sun cool and bubbly champagne !
    bhangra bhangra bhangra <- More eastern Sirtakis. Honest. They're all high on Ouzo.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2010 edited
    Thank you all so much for you wonderful wishes and your love! kiss I've been away due to problems with my grandmother but things are looking up right now and I'm really happy! When all is settled down I'll explain better!

Oh! D baby happy belated birthday! I didn't forget! I just wasn't around a PC! kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  2. glad to hear it's progressing positively Stavi smile
    hopefully it stays that way
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2010
    YEAH !! That's great news about your grandmother Stavi !!
    We'll keep sending those positive vibes ... wink
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010
    Dom & Keky cool punk punk beer beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Belated birthday wishes Stavi and Demetris! Hope you had a wonderful time! fireworks

Many happy returns of the day to Dom and keky! That sounds like a fun duo :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    birthday to Dom and keky! beer punk
  3. Have a wonderful B-day DOM and KEKY
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  4. DOM and KEKY, both of you a wonderful joyous happy birthday smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, guys! kiss ...errr...I mean beer
    Hope you had a splendid day!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2010
    Thank you everybody for the birthday congratulations! beer
  5. No sweat, so who's next ? cool
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    April's the month when all the hot guys and babes are born, it seems!

Happy birthday to everyone whose day i missed ( i was away with no Internet, if you can imagine such a place in the earth......i know Timmer and Bregt (just to name 2 well-traveled fellows i know smile ) but i am sure that for the rest it's unthinkable!

Thank you so much for the wishes, you guys and girls, mean so much for me. You're a great little corner in my life, every day, every single hour and i can't tell you how much i appreciate you all.

Wuvs you.

D
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Welcome back.

I never miss internet on trips when I think about it. It's a bit a relief somehow. (I'm an addict)
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2010
    I didn't miss internet. I missed you people.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  6. face-palm-mt

Without the internet you don't have us. So saying you don't miss the internet is a lie... rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    A pretty knowledgable fellow this William is especially when it comes to Mahler. At 17 he was miles ahead of my knowledge. Happy Birthday.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    birthday Happy Birthday, William! dizzy
  7. This.
  8. wow, 17 years young, happy birthday William

enjoy your day punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    punk beer <--orange juice. You're not old enough for beer wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2010
    Happy Birthday, William! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2010
    birthday to Miya and KevinSmith! fireworks beer bhangra
  9. Have a good one today MIYA and KEVIN SMITH (not the famous one) fireworks