• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I'm going to take the weights into the garden this afternoon and train in the sunshine biggrin cool

something tells me you got a hot girl living next to you wink

On one side yes but she's a real sour-puss and I don't like her. It was much better about five years ago when the house next door was full of really friendly girl students cool lick

sour-puss or not, you says she's hot
    nuff said cheesy
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited
    There was a big fire around the woodland/golf course area where I usually go running today. I was heading up a path and noticed a van with flashing blue lights and a radar dish on top sitting just off the dirt track in the woods and decided to investigate. After a little back tracking and heading down another path I discovered an ambulance and three firetrucks and a huge area of smoking heathland behind them.

Finally something a little different on my run! cool

Also I bumped into a friend on the way back home I haven't seen in almost a year. What was funny was I thought to myself "Oh that's so-and-so, nah it can't be!" as I came up behind him, but it was! cheesy smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009
    Anthony wrote
    There was a big fire around the woodland/golf course area where I usually go running today. I was heading up a path and noticed a van with flashing blue lights and a radar dish on top sitting just off the dirt track in the woods and decided to investigate. After a little back tracking and heading down another path I discovered an ambulance and three firetrucks and a huge area of smoking heathland behind them.

shocked

Finally something a little different on my run! cool

Well as long you're happy. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited
    Well considering I run around a golf course, through some woods and then this swanky place, it was quite refreshing.

And suffocating.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm all for burning golf courses and changing them back to woodland.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I can't stand the elitism that comes with golfers.

"I'm posh, rich and awesome. I'm better than you because I play golf."

...is the general vibe I get at any rate.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    Let the golfers burn too.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    I'm all for burning golf courses and changing them back to woodland.

You go, girl!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009
    Nearly two months of training later and my belt does up tighter and ( no innuendo please rolleyes wink ) all my muscles are popping up in all the right places.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I jumped today! From a chair.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    And landed on..........???
  2. His arse I guess.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009
    applause biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    PawelStroinski wrote
    His arse I guess.

lol

I've started working on my abdomen muscles again. I'm heading for the beach in 2 weeks and I want to be presentable! I used to have a killer body a couple of years ago (no kidding!) but not anymore. I think that someone is going to call Greenpeace and pack me up for a whale if the see me on the beach! rolleyes
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What what what? :faint:
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Are you shocked that I work out or due to the fact that I may be taken in for a whale?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  3. Timmer wrote
    applause biggrin

Trying to learn a new sense of humour. shame
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    Are you shocked that I work out or due to the fact that I may be taken in for a whale?

I think the mental image of you working out may have caused his hormones to leap up and strangle his frontal lobe. wink

I should get started again myself.
    Didn't much feel like it the last few weeks, but I gather that's a negative spiral: you don't want to do it, so that makes you feel worse, which leads to you having no energy to go and do it, and so forth.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009 edited
    I'm nowhere near beach-worthy but my arms are looking well buff in a T-shirt. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'm currently "celebrating" my 10th month of no workout whatsoever. My body (which is "normally" quite slim) is beginning to look like that alien who sings "Lapti Nek" in STAR WARS - you know, skinny legs and limbs, but with a big beer belly! Oy veh....not good.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hit the gym quick Thor, once the belly takes hold it's a bugger to shift.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote

I know, but it's too late for me. I lived a VERY unhealthy lifestyle when I was younger (even more than I do now), so I have fat around my waist that probably goes 20 years back! So even though I'm "only" 31 years old and still a good chance of losing weight, the only thing that can make me lose the belly now is being enrolled in a "fat camp" for several weeks with a personal trainer and no chance of beer drinking! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No beer!???? shocked Now THAT IS a tough choice! slant wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2009
    Timmer wrote

Most true words for every man past 30/35 ever.

Martijn wrote
    Stavroula wrote

I think the mental image of you working out may have caused his hormones to leap up and strangle his frontal lobe. wink

Martijn; my man. He knows me so well beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009
    The sun is out and me and my dumbells are off out into the garden punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    And you're inside having a cuppa, yeah?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009 edited
    biggrin beer <--orange juice

No, I really did do some training in the garden and have finished just in time as the clouds are looking ominously full of water right now.

A great way to sweat out all the weekends poison wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Booked gym for a month, where my mate is an instructor and has personally taken "care" of me; i am back home from my 2nd time; officially dead.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    What kind of training does he put you through D?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    5 times per week my friend, 2 of them being strictly aerobics, i.e. 30-40 minutes of joking / running on that mechanical road thingy (don't know how you call it shame), the same amount of time on the mechanical bike and the same amount of time on a strange new machine that it's a kind of elliptic, uphill road that moves independently for the 2 feet; that, or alternatively the same amount of time for the basic elliptic machine. The other days contain machine (and manual exercises) with weights for abdominal, the chest, the back, all muscles of the feet as well as shoulders, biceps and triceps. All exercises are at my current maximum weight i can lift for 3x20 repetitions for each instrument, with one minute intervals between the sets.