• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2011
    beer kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    love fireworks wine drink thumbsup cocktail Merrigold! fireworks
    bounce chicken bhangra chicken bounce

Erm.
    I mean: hello! How are you?

The Muppet Show theme would go perfectly with your use of icons here! biggrin

You're eerily have a point.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Welcome back, Stavi -- a crucial element of estrogen around these parts!

Looking forward to pics.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Going to London today evening. I love that city (if some of our members will be there at that time, please PM me, I will have internet access, of course) and going there for the third time. I am also looking forward to one meeting, but will say about that more if/when that happens.

Good times ahead.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2011
    Have a good trip, Pawel! Are you going alone? Be sure to report back if something exciting happens.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. PawelStroinski wrote
    Going to London today evening. I love that city (if some of our members will be there at that time, please PM me, I will have internet access, of course) and going there for the third time. I am also looking forward to one meeting, but will say about that more if/when that happens.

Good times ahead.

Oooh, chance of a recording session visit?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. No, not a recording session smile
  4. Going alone to my best friend there.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Going to London today evening. I love that city (if some of our members will be there at that time, please PM me, I will have internet access, of course) and going there for the third time. I am also looking forward to one meeting, but will say about that more if/when that happens.

Good times ahead.

Have a good time Pawel.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm sure you'll have a great time
    listen to more classical music!
  5. PawelStroinski wrote
    No, not a recording session smile

I wish I could make it down to London. I just feel like a (mini) gathering.

But I am off to Glasgow on Saturday to see Psycho on the big screen with the strings of the BBC Scotland Symphony Orchestra playing Bernard Herrmann's wonderful score live to the picture. So looking forward to it!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote
    No, not a recording session smile

I wish I could make it down to London. I just feel like a (mini) gathering.

But I am off to Glasgow on Saturday to see Psycho on the big screen with the strings of the BBC Scotland Symphony Orchestra playing Bernard Herrmann's wonderful score live to the picture. So looking forward to it!

That sounds BRILLIANT! bugger London, I want to go to Glasgee punk

Funny enough, Mel is off to London tomorrow for the whole weekend to see family etc, this will give me perfect opportunity to play my music at exceptionally loud volumes biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2011
    I'm on my way to Niigata
    where my parents live... And my dog!

Writing this on iPod touch, it's hard to type :P
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
  6. Miya wrote
    I'm on my way to Niigata
    where my parents live... And my dog!

Writing this on iPod touch, it's hard to type :P

have fun Miya, hope all goes well. wave
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2012
    Hello guys and girls. I'm just writing to let you know that I will take a break for a while and you are not going to see me much. I'm fine healthwise and I'm trying to work on some things which make my life a bit difficult especially my stress levels. I will be dropping by from time to time to see how you are doing. You will all be in my thoughts. I promise I will return soon. Take care all of you! kiss

Thor! Stay strong! What does not kill us makes us stronger.

Love you all!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Take good care Stavi smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Bye Stavi! See you later. wave hug
    Kazoo
  7. Stavi, you'll be in our thoughts just like we'll be in yours kiss
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavi going? How will I ever survive???

hug
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Stavi going? How will I ever survive???

hug

I know. sad cry
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thanks, Stavi, and good luck with whatever issues you have! Hope to see you return more actively eventually....we really need the women here, but more importantly, we need YOU here. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2012
    Thor wrote
    Thanks, Stavi, and good luck with whatever issues you have! Hope to see you return more actively eventually....we really need the women here, but more importantly, we need YOU here. smile

I second that
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2012 edited
    Funny the last person who was off is me and I return here yet again to tell you I'll be leaving you. Not forever but for long. Many things have happened, with me, with my family, with my job that I don't have the strength to write about. Yet I still smile and hope that everything is going to get better and when it does I'll get back to music and to you. Be safe and healthy all of you!I'll miss you! hug
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2012
    All the best from me Stavi hug
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    You shouldn't stay away too long. smile All the best.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Good luck with whatever goes on in your life, Stavi. God knows we need all the females here we can get, but of course I understand your priority. There is life outside the internet! Hope the absence won't be TOO long, though. smile
    I am extremely serious.
  8. Hang in there, Stavi smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    wave Nom nom nom
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2012
    Off for the next 2-3 weeks or more, for various business and educational holes I have to close before Xmas, take good care !
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2012
    Another Greek off the grid?

Have a good one, D!
    I am extremely serious.