• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. PawelStroinski wrote
    Though it often ends up:

beer .... sleep ..... kiss .... confused

Still better than:

beer .... sleep ..... kiss .... cow .... confused

bounce
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2007
    :SNU SNU: ?!?!

HAHAHAHAH! biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Though it often ends up:

beer .... sleep ..... kiss .... confused

Still better than:

bounce

Seen that before?.........that's Martijn's life, right?! cheesy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    dizzy
    Christodoulides wrote
    :SNU SNU: ?!?!

HAHAHAHAH! biggrin

Eh? confused
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote

Seen that before?.........that's Martijn's life, right?! cheesy

Noooo, my life is rather more
    sleep ... crazy flash crazy explode ... beer beer beer beer beer ... sleep ... confused... sleep
    ...and then the cycle starts again.

Oh well. As long kill isn't in there somewhere I thing we'll all be doing fine. wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. even though its funny to follow this whole nonsense, what on earth has this entire page of dribble got to do with Trevor Rabin tongue biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    AH. Another naive soul who believes things tend to be on-topic with this rag-tag band of misfits.
    Another critical mistake, dear boy!

Now excuse me while I lick my green hair.
    icecream
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. oh damn, here we go again wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2007 edited
    explode
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2007
    Just to let people know, National Treasure 2 is now out on iTunes. smile
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    Anthony wrote
    Just to let people know, National Treasure 2 is now out on iTunes. smile

...and it looks like it will remain on itunes only. A very short score that is. I love the use of the violin in the first cue.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Yeah, no CD..but at least something. wink
    • CommentAuthortjguitar
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2007
    That is very disappointing. The first CD is great. Not going to bother with this unless they release a CD.

I'll hear it in the film, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anyone has the iTunes link please?
  4. It has been in the american store. Can´t find it in the european store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah, even that would do;) the american link plz
  5. I can´t log on to the american store again. I have no idea what´s wrong here.
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2007 edited
    I'm looking forward to seeing National Treasure 2 because I was lucky enough to visit a temple-like set inside a sound stage where they filmed parts of the film. I liked the first movie and its music a lot.

The second score better have more music released than iTunes is showing, because less than 25 minutes seems very short.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2007
    Panthera wrote
    The second score better have more music released than iTunes is showing, because less than 25 minutes seems very short.

Yep, too short "release" (it´s more like a promo or something). And being a Bruckheimer movie, it´s sure there will be a LOT of music in the film, so yes, 22 minutes is just too short.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2007
    Just saw National Treasure 2. The film was on the level of quality of the first one...completely preposterous and yet entertainingly so. As far as the score...was impressed. The action music offers nothing new, but the other elements...particularly the thematic content for the Cibola-related scenes...brilliant. Apparently since At World's End, Bruckheimer allows woodwinds in his films...and Rabin uses them splendidly here! Plus the first minute of the End Credits is AWESOME. I stood there in the theatre going...wow this is Rabin!?!
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Interestingly enough...the first track on the album is actually the end credits.
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2007 edited
    I really liked the movie and the music seemed good enough to release... I guess they listened to complaints received on other soundtracks and decided less is better than more (I don't agree most of the time).

How is the listening experience when putting all of National Treasure 2 after National Treasure 1 in a 1 CD combination?
    • CommentAuthorMatt C
    Scribe wrote
    Plus the first minute of the End Credits is AWESOME. I stood there in the theatre going...wow this is Rabin!?!

Either Rabin or one of his helpers wrote the end credits.
    http://unsungfilmscores.blogspot.com/ -- My film/TV/game score review blog
  6. I believe considering the time and age I rather have it released in some kind of form than no form at all. I always like to have a score CD and package but if it means no score or just a score as download, I know what I prefer

As for the movie/score, don't know. Have yet to find out wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Scribe wrote
    Just saw National Treasure 2. The film was on the level of quality of the first one...completely preposterous and yet entertainingly so. As far as the score...was impressed. The action music offers nothing new, but the other elements...particularly the thematic content for the Cibola-related scenes...brilliant. Apparently since At World's End, Bruckheimer allows woodwinds in his films...and Rabin uses them splendidly here! Plus the first minute of the End Credits is AWESOME. I stood there in the theatre going...wow this is Rabin!?!

Yes, that particular track ("Page 47") is great for the end credits, and as you say, the Cibola related music is by far the best music in the film, given that the action music is a rehash of the previous score, so nothing really interesting.
    I said it was a short release some days ago, I have to say that 22 minutes is all I need from Book of Secrets.
    Oh, and John Sponsler and Tom Gire doing additional music for Rabin? These guys go one studio to another biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  7. Argh! What is ITunes Germany waiting for...!!!!??? I wants it, now...
  8. Marselus wrote
    Scribe wrote

Yes, that particular track ("Page 47") is great for the end credits, and as you say, the Cibola related music is by far the best music in the film, given that the action music is a rehash of the previous score, so nothing really interesting.
    I said it was a short release some days ago, I have to say that 22 minutes is all I need from Book of Secrets.
    Oh, and John Sponsler and Tom Gire doing additional music for Rabin? These guys go one studio to another biggrin

This guy will *never* find enough explanation to say he is NOT with MV/RC. I don't believe him either biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDom
    Scribe wrote
    Apparently since At World's End, Bruckheimer allows woodwinds in his films...and Rabin uses them splendidly here!

Rabin already used woodwinds in the first National Treasure movie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThomas
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2007 edited
    Dom wrote
    Scribe wrote
    Apparently since At World's End, Bruckheimer allows woodwinds in his films...and Rabin uses them splendidly here!

There are also woodwinds in Pearl Harbor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Thomas wrote
    Dom wrote
    Scribe wrote

There are also woodwinds in Pearl Harbor.

No there are not! Stop destroying my logic!!!!!
    just kidding wink