• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2015
    Steven wrote
    I'm drinking the favourite drink of my hero and savior and I absolutely love it!* Expect Thor-like ramblings as the evening encroaches (but with better spelling)... unless I fall asleep. I'm 27, I'm getting old.

*mostly placebo no doubt

Not mine but I love the man's style! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tonight I'm on a mixture of lager, Bailey's, port and Whisky. ( Jameson's bought me as a present ) drink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bring forth thy ramblings mighty one.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm fucked but you'll notice I haven't edited my posts. biggrin

I'm also typing slowly and re-reading everything before posting. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm currently watching Gremlins 2. It's considerably fucking my shit up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    (And about half way through the bottle so far.)
  1. Timmer wrote
    Tonight I'm on a mixture of lager, Bailey's, port and Whisky. ( Jameson's bought me as a present ) drink

Sounds like that mixture in a glass would probably be the same approximate colour as the known universe.

Obscure Q.I. reference.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Sounds like that mixture in a glass would probably be the same approximate colour as the known universe.

Obscure Q.I. reference.

Well, that puts things into a different perspective. The known universe is now in my gut.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The galaxy is under Timmer's belt.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote

And above it.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote

Join me!
  2. Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

And above it.

Over and out!

I mean, "good night"!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

Join me!

I've drunk half of it half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of it half as well I deserve. sad
  3. Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

Join me!

I've drunk half of it half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of it half as well I deserve. sad

I've never understood that line.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I believe you have reached god like status.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

And above it.

Over and out!

I mean, "good night"!

Wise. Except you came back. Not wise.
  4. Timmer wrote

Thanks Tim! You're drunk for sure!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote

You forced me into an edit. God status complete.
  5. I think some of the comments are now out of phase: and I feel part of a Two Ronnies sketch...

http://youtu.be/y0C59pI_ypQ
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Thanks Tim! You're drunk for sure!

I tried my best to prove I'm not.

yeah, I'm fucked dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I think some of the comments are now out of phase: and I feel part of a Two Ronnies sketch...

http://youtu.be/y0C59pI_ypQ

Yes my belt is tight.
  6. Nut case!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    He, he...nice exchange between Tim, Alan and Steven there.

Had a totally sober night yesterday after weeks of heavy drinking.

I'm impressed that everyone types correctly in their stupor, but to be fair it's not that I CAN'T do it -- it's just that I can't be arsed to concentrate and re-read. Everything needs to come out immediately! :D
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Urgh....
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Urgh....

that'll teach you!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm more like okayish-ish!?? kind of...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Urgh....

that'll teach you!

That was one of the films I watched last night! biggrin punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Urgh....

that'll teach you!

That was one of the films I watched last night! biggrin punk

GTF!!!!? punk beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2015 edited
    I just got in after a painful 13 hour shift and I'm now sitting and chilling to music with one of my favourite beers of all time: Maisel & Friends Marc's Chocolate Bock. No other beer balances flavour with pure drinkability as much as this one, IMO. I fucking love it.

Any of our German members (or anyone, for that matter) tried it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2015
    I'm just getting pissed on some whisky my housemates left. I'm quite the scholar.