• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2010
    Martijn wrote
    (And yes, it's genuine Glass, more's the pity, and no, it's not an interesting approach. Arpeggios following arpeggios, with some more arpeggios for good measure. Blech. Hateful score, on CD, and even MORE so in context.)

It's called minimalism and it's a very respected movement in music, whether you like it or not (which is very respectable too, your choice); but get over it wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Talking of whom.......

HOWARD SHORE - the cell
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Christodoulides wrote
    Talking of whom.......

HOWARD SHORE - the cell

OH YEAH! I thought of that one, but I didn't post it. Why? Beats me...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ENNIO MORRICONE - The Thing
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I was going to suggest that one myself. Probably one of his least liked scores (?), but ironically is one I can enjoy.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I love it. A very foreboding, desolate and bleak score.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote
    ENNIO MORRICONE - The Thing

punk Very effective in the film with a hugely memorable sound. Great pick.

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein is another good one, though that one is full of romantic / dramatic pieces as well, not a pure horror score frankly.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.