• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012
    plindboe wrote
    Fantastic giveaways! I do have them as well though.

Though a part of me wonders whether I should request Alien so I could give it to my brother as a present. But perhaps it's not allowed to request stuff that I'm simply giving away. wink

Peter smile

What you do with it is up to you! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I have done that in the past (done a giveaway "by proxy").

So why not? smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I don't have Alien, but I have won two times already. Time for someone else!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Throw my name in the hat
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Thor wrote
    What you do with it is up to you! smile

Martijn wrote
    I have done that in the past (done a giveaway "by proxy").

So why not? smile

Great! I'd like to request me some Alien then.

Peter biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh, sorry Peter. I forgot: people who don't rate Star Wars music are exempt.
    So sorry.

Wipe them out. All of them.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2012
    Why do I get the feeling that I've made a mortal enemy?

Peter cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt, how did I crush, trash and shred user accounts again?

(No, not just delete. Crush, trash AND shred)
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    As long as you don't force me to listen to Star wars, I'll be fine.

Peter moon
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    OK, lottery time!

The contestants are:

1. SiriusCreations
    2. sdtom
    3. plindboe

And the winner is.....

http://www.celluloidtunes.net/non-websi … sdraw5.jpg

PLINDBOE!!

Be sure to send me your address info by PM.

I'm currently on Easter holiday, but will be sending the CD's off on Tuesday or Wednesday.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    WOOHOOOOOO!!!!

First time I win in this thread!

As I have an exam in 8 days, and am currently very ill, I needed some cheering up.

Peter biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Way to go Peter and get well soon too punk beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2012
    May the For...oh..Wait.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Congrats!
    Kazoo
  1. Martijn wrote
    May the For...oh..Wait.

May the For a Few Dollars More?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    biggrin

Bregt wrote
    Congrats!

Timmer wrote
    Way to go Peter and get well soon too punk beer

Thanks guys! And it appears the get well wishes worked, as I'm feeling alot better today.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2012 edited
    Martijn wrote
    May the For...oh..Wait.

I actually am a big fan of the movies (the real ones), so the line would be entirely appropriate and apreciated.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Don't let me catch you following me begging for help because you won't get it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2012
    I wouldn't be caught dead begging a trekkie like you for help with anything.

Peter kill
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Now that hurt. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Now I feel all guilty. We might be mortal enemies, but that was uncalled for.

Peter sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh, so true! It's so important to preserve whatever kindness and love we may harbour in this cold world!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Kumbaya my Lord Vader, kumbaya
    Oh Lord Vader, kumbaya

Peter stopwar
  2. So if I were to put up Poledouris' Robocop and Conan the Barbarian (both original Varèse albums) up for grabs, would there be people interested in both, or just one of either. I have no idea how much demand there is after both having gotten such splendid re-releases. Well Conan has a re-recording but I will never listen to the Varèse again, so it's just gathering dust here. The same for Robocop of which I have the Intrada too.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2012
    Well, there's only one way to find out and it can't hurt to put them up for offer even if no one takes them.

p.s. is the Varese Conan the expanded version? ( did Varese ever put out any other version, I was always under the impression that it was only Milan that put out a straight LP release? )
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. The Conan I have is 16 tracks, 68 minutes long. Is this the expanded?
  4. DreamTheater wrote
    The Conan I have is 16 tracks, 68 minutes long. Is this the expanded?

Yes it is. The "original" version (my copy was from Milan Records) is 12 tracks long, running to just under 50 minutes.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2012
    Thanks Thor, I got the CDs in the mail!

Thor = the man

Peter beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2012 edited
    Good to know they arrived safely, Peter.

I could keep this going for a while, but maybe someone else should butt in with another giveaway now?

Maybe we should update the first post too (which hasn't been updated since August last year), but that's probably a lot of work, so I don't want to bother Martijn with that.
    I am extremely serious.