• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008
    I can't even remember the last two episodes... dizzy

...oh right, the thing with Michael. I liked that one. But the whole Sun in flashforward mode and Jin in flashback was so bloody cheap. What a con that episode was. rolleyes slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohn
    Anyone seen the new preview? Shows the guy from the boat telling Ben he'll kill his daughter. Oh, and lots of explosions.

Pretty much proves it was the guys from the boat who did the shooting at the end of the last eppy smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Thanks. rolleyes

angry sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    Thanks. rolleyes

angry sad

LOST (Spoilers!) tongue
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008 edited
    Marselus wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Thanks. rolleyes

angry sad

LOST (Spoilers!) tongue

Yes, but most people have the courtesy to write them really small or say spoilers start here. sad

Oh well, I don't really care. But the explosions sound intriguing. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Why say "SPOILERS"? IT'S ALL OVER THE FRIGGIN TOPIC TITLE!

rolleyes wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Because it's upcoming stuff...if the next episode had aired but I hadn't seen it then I'd just stay away. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohn
    Urm, sorry, but this is a trailer? Trailers are meant to be spoilers, that's what they are!!!

smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008 edited
    Curse trailers! cry

I always turn off Lost before the credits even start now as they always have the ''next week on Lost'' thing...I don't want to see these for a reason! crazy

And no, I disagree. Trailers should not be spoilers. A good trailer will get you interested in it without giving stuff away.

smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Curse trailers! cry

I always turn off Lost before the credits even start now as they always have the ''next week on Lost'' thing...I don't want to see these for a reason! crazy

And no, I disagree. Trailers should not be spoilers. A good trailer will get you interested in it without giving stuff away.

smile

I don't care about LOST at all but I agree with you on Trailers for the following week, just a quick 'catch up' from the previous weeks program in the latest episode is enough for me.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2008
    "The "Lost" finale, titled "There's No Place Like Home," will actually be a three-part story, beginning with the May 15 episode and concluding with a two-hour event on Thursday, May 29. Lindelof and Cuse strongly suggested that the finale will reveal how the Oceanic 6 come to leave the island and the ramifications it has for those characters and those left behind".

"All I can say is, Sawyer isn't one of the Oceanic 6 and Jack and Kate are," Lindelof says, referring to the ongoing love triangle between Josh Holloway's, Evangeline Lilly's and Matthew Fox's characters".

And Anthony, referring to a thing you talked about a few days ago:

"Because the season got shortened, one thing we didn't get to do as much as we planned was tell the story of the freighter folk," he says. "Some of that will be deferred to next season."

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-lostt … 4680.story
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2008
    Not. Friggin. Reading. It. biggrin

As soon as I saw the word ''finale'' I scrolled all the way down here.

Bye, bye Lost thread until the season finishes! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008
    Olalala.

Good episode! The hunt is on ... again. biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohn
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008 edited
    OMG! I can't believe they

SPOILERS!!!

Killed Alex!

This is an interesting site :

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television … lost_N.htm
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Olalala.

Yeap!

Good Episode, but not a very Good One like some people has said....

The things are getting more and more complicated at this point...

And thanks God they...

SPOILERS

They Have Killed the beauty but the annoying Alex (and a terrible actress ) !

beer
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    Olalala.

Very good episode indeed. punk
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008
    Excellent episode. Action, tension and more and more answers getting in, more sense being made over everything.

for instance, ******* SPOILERS **********

Father of Penelope is, perhaps, DHARMA
    We get / will get info on what 'smokey' is and how it operates.
    Judging by the course of events and the next episodes' titles, mystery around JACOB and his CABIN will also cease with more explanations coming in.

Everything is getting more interesting and engaging as we proceed and i also love the fact that LOST writers always find ways to puzzle and shock us, like when we thought Ben's others surrounded his daughter and everything would be over after they have killed Roussau and the boyfriend, it eventually turns out TOTALLY UNEXPECTED.

Lost haters, take another blow wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2008
    Wow!

One of the most tense episodes, it did actually move on!

It's a great setup for the next episode, the last one unfortunately.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Bregt wrote
    Wow!

One of the most tense episodes, it did actually move on!

It's a great setup for the next episode, the last one unfortunately.

But at least its two hours long.
    And at least there are two more full seasons left.

SPOILER WARNING

I am SO glad that they are not dragging out the Oceanic 6 plotline any longer, but actually telling us how they got off the island...so we have two more seasons where pretty much ANYTHING could happen.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohn
    Very impressed with this weeks episode. Great tension, and I especially loved the ending, when they cut various scenes from across the island together. The music during this was great too.
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2008 edited
    John wrote
    Very impressed with this weeks episode. Great tension, and I especially loved the ending, when they cut various scenes from across the island together. The music during this was great too.

Yeah, this was a classic "build-up" moment - we KNOW something big is about to happen, and then... End Credits and "see ya'll in two weeks". Dammit those two weeks are going to be a hard wait.

But a great episode altogether. They tied some more knots this time -

SPOILERS

- letting Jack know that Claire was his sister, for instance, and - obviously - letting us know some more about the return of the Oceanic Six. Oh, and I liked the return of the numbers smile

Now we just need to find out exactly what happens on the freighter. I sure as hell wouldn't like being close to that thing when (if) it goes kaboom.

Oh, and I loved Ben's reply to Locke: "When are you ever going to learn, John? I always have a plan." - or something like that. I'm starting to like the guy biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2008
    Mogens wrote
    Oh, and I loved Ben's reply to Locke: "When are you ever going to learn, John? I always have a plan." - or something like that. I'm starting to like the guy biggrin

Except...and this is where i LOVE what they've done with his character...at the moment where all his cunning mattered the most, when his daughter's life was at stake, he failed. An incredibly cunning man, yet still fallible...makes for one of the most believable villains I've ever seen portrayed (assuming he IS a villain...we don't know that for sure yet....)
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2008 edited
    Yay, the UK has caught up with the rest of the world! biggrin No weeks gap over here, so I've finally been able to enter this thread for the first time in 5 weeks. I'd have thought there'd have been more talk about the last few episodes. confused

I'll just focus on this one (finale part 1):

-Yay, Richard Alpert & Others turned up, finally! I'd been wondering all season where they were!

-All the off-island flash-forwards are all coming together nicely, but I can only wonder where we'll go next season. Will they indeed go back like Jack wants?

-Another sweet-ass theme from Giacchino. Sounds like one from JNH's Atlantis. If the last two episodes are scored well then I'd say there would be enough good material in the season to hopefully warrant a release (let's hope we don't have to wait over a year this time though!)

-I'm very interested to see how you "move" an island.

-And it's still going round in my head - what the hell is up with Claire/Christian?? And will we see Jacob any time soon?

One thing that didn't make sense though - was all the C4 desmond found on the boat set up by Michael? I thought he only had a little crate with a bomb in?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008
    Let's make some time for the finale!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I have it sitting on my HD but gotta leave now, aAAAARGHHHHH! Anyone seen it yet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Scribe has seen it.
    Scribe approves of it.
    Scribe thought it had excellent music (why did Giacchino save everything for the finale? the rest of the season was comparatively dull musically).

[score-related spoilers]

It includes several more instances of the new "rescue" theme (i think it was used 4 times within the final three hours of the season). it also includes an epic, haunting version of Ben's theme as Ben does something really cool.

several plot threads actually get RESOLVED. like, without posing new questions. it's about time. but with two more seasons left and so many great potential storylines, i simply cannot wait for more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sweet, can't wait!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yes, well...

Blub, I'd say.

biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    Wow. Just wow. Got some answers this time round! Loved it! biggrin

(What I don't love is waiting 8 months for season 5 to begin).
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008 edited
    And it used the traveling music again smile I always love that music and its variations.

Oh you've got to be kidding.... 8 months? I watched all 4 seasons for the first time within the last 5 months...... This wait is going to be hard...