• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2013
    MovieScore Media & Kronos Records present

Legends of Chima (Anthony Lledo)

http://moviescoremedia.com/legends-of-c … ony-lledo/

Although Legends of Chima is geared towards a very young television audience, the music by Danish composer Anthony Lledo (Screamfest Award winner for his Frostbitten score, released by MovieScore Media in 2006) is very much grown up. Written in the tradition of big orchestral fantasy film scores and championing strong melodic content and colourful orchestrations, Legends of Chima is a mature symphonic score worthy of any epic story – and certainly a perfect accompaniment to the magical word of Chima.

For this album presentation of the best parts of the music for the first season of the show, which airs on Cartoon Network, the composer has compiled a varied and exciting programme, expertly mastered by engineering veteran John Rodd (Elysium).

MMS13018/KRONCD031 • LEGENDS OF CHIMA (Original Television Soundtrack)
    Music Composed by ANTHONY LLEDO
    Release date (digital): December 03, 2013
    Release date (CD): December 17, 2013

TRACK LIST

1 Laval the Lion 3:17
    2 Chi 2:40
    3 Playful Tribes 2:36
    4 The Croc Swamp 3:04
    5 Cragger 2:37
    6 Speedor Races 2:10
    7 When We Were Kids 2:12
    8 Rhinos 1:51
    9 The Warrior Within 2:26
    10 Forever Rock 2:14
    11 Drums of Chima 1:30
    12 The Big Battle 2:20
    13 The Great Story 2:53
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013
    This is awesome! MovieScore Media and Kronos Records are on a roll with great animated scores this year, be sure to check out this too along with the previously two mentioned scores http://www.kronosrecords.com/K27.html and http://www.amazon.co.uk/Justin-Knights- … B00ESVEHEW which are amazing, this too here http://moviescoremedia.com/legends-of-c … ony-lledo/ is filled with awesome, orchestral, fantastic themes and action writing.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2013
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2013
  1. I like it too, my review's ready for the upcoming week.
    Glad you enjoyed it as well
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2013
    Incredibly good score, thanks guys.
  2. review of this entertaining score
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2014
    Thomas, glad you're liking it my friend, this is amazing!
  3. Demetris wrote

I wish there was more, it's so fun
  4. Good score. One of the nice surprises of 2013.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2014
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Demetris wrote

I wish there was more, it's so fun

beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorFeliz
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2014
    It's nice! A brief refreshing return to the fun side of RC. Why is it that the RC guys themselves never get their own sound right anymore? (I guess Anthony Lledo can't count as an RC guy since he's 2 degrees removed.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    It's a great score for something as weird as an animated television series based on a LEGO toyline!
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Feliz wrote
    It's nice! A brief refreshing return to the fun side of RC. Why is it that the RC guys themselves never get their own sound right anymore? (I guess Anthony Lledo can't count as an RC guy since he's 2 degrees removed.)

Although I kind of know what you mean, what with scores like Man of Steel being so resolutely determined to take themselves seriously, keep in mind that this year also produced The Mortal Instruments, Pacific Rim, The Lone Ranger, Planes and Olympus Has Fallen, all very much in the fun, thematic RC mould that I really enjoy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Thor wrote
    It's a great score for something as weird as an animated television series based on a LEGO toyline!

Not weird at all. There's actually some depth and interesting story arcs in these lego series.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Could be, I've never seen it.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I have kids and they love these shows. They've been through The Legends of Chima and Lego Ninjago about dozen times already.

They're fun!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2015