• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. It is that time again to sell some scores on ebay

don't know how many bought from me and my brother in the past, but you might find some scores you like in the collection

Check out the scores on ebay through my brother's username: gillesg9727
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Check it out everyone, there might be something interesting.

EBAY SCORES FOR SALE
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009
    DreamTheater wrote
    Check it out everyone, there might be something interesting.

EBAY SCORES FOR SALE

Definitely one score there I'm interested in.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Oh yes, I ship to the whole wide world and I accept Paypal, as before.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  4. Timmer wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    Check it out everyone, there might be something interesting.

EBAY SCORES FOR SALE

Definitely one score there I'm interested in.

only one? tongue
  5. BUMP'd
  6. so far only someone made a bid on the double disc of Hook, considering this is the real thing (no CDR) and an actual legit copy I purchased in Screen Archives, I find this strange tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2009
    Well, you know, who needs music from a hack like Williams?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    so far only someone made a bid on the double disc of Hook, considering this is the real thing (no CDR) and an actual legit copy I purchased in Screen Archives, I find this strange tongue

Still a bootleg.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    All bootlegs of Hook I've listened to have notoriously bad sound... as good as the music is, I'm not willing to pay money for bad sound quality!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Steven wrote
    All bootlegs of Hook I've listened to have notoriously bad sound... as good as the music is, I'm not willing to pay money for bad sound quality!

Exactly!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Steven wrote

Absolutely! I wish it gets released one day. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    So, I heard about the 13 CD promo of Hook. Is it still hot, or is the 19 CD set coming up?
    Kazoo
  7. Steven wrote

well, I can say this is not bad quality. It doesn't have the ultimate battle cue but everything on it is great sound quality. So I guess I picked a good version then wink

You can trust me on that
    Here's the review
    http://users.telenet.be/soundtrack-fm/R … k/hook.htm

and here's what I wrote about the music wink
    The sound isn't crystal clarity but it's very good
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yes, but I want crystal clarity. wink
  8. Steven wrote

oh brother tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Steven wrote

oh brother tongue

I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

-Erik-
  9. Erik Woods wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Steven wrote

oh brother tongue

I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

-Erik-

I'll do my best, I'll put a crystal diamond in it
    okay?

Perhaps it will reflect the sound on the crystal and start sounding better cheesy
  10. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    so far only someone made a bid on the double disc of Hook, considering this is the real thing (no CDR) and an actual legit copy I purchased in Screen Archives, I find this strange tongue

Ah, those were the days! When you could pick up bootlegs from SAE.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2009
    Steven wrote

Same here. I'm a snob when it comes to quality tongue
    • CommentAuthorAlthazan
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2009 edited

Be precise, you can't buy bootlegs from SAE, you can get them for free as a gift! biggrin
    More precise, it should be in a past tense, because Ed apologised for that and promised he never will do this again...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    I'll do my best, I'll put a crystal diamond in it

Is that a bit liike being hit over the head with a solid gold lead pipe?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  11. Althazan wrote

Be precise, you can't buy bootlegs from SAE, you can get them for free as a gift! biggrin
    More precise, it should be in a past tense, because Ed apologised for that and promised he never will do this again...

It is in the past tense: "those were the days..."

And I'm not referring to the recent goings-on on the FSM messageboard.

Several years ago there were the occasional listings of bootleg CDs that were for sale at SAE. I got my Concorde version of Howard Shore's Seven from there - as well as "complete" Aliens and Predator before they became available legitimately.

Obviously now they would not now sell these items on their site.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAlthazan
    It is in the past tense: "those were the days..."

shocked Wow, I completely forgot about these old times... It was a long time ago... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2009 edited
    I still remember the bootlegs from Aliens and The Burbs, which you could buy from SAE. Aliens had good sound, but The Burbs was atrocious. Luckily the music is genious!!

Hook doesn't have bad sound, in fact I'd say it's one of the better sounding bootlegs I've heard. But then I'm not that picky, when it comes to actually having unreleased music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2009
    Well I am. I want music to sound good regardless of how good it sounds.
  12. heads up, only 3 hours to go if you want to get your hands on a copy

http://shop.benl.ebay.be/merchant/gille … 0QQ_sopZ12
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Aww what? You have Raiders going for 3 euros? Why didn't you tell me a few weeks ago. slant sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Why are you selling?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    No, I spent $30 on a copy a few weeks ago.