• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Steven wrote
    Why are you selling?

various reasons, OR I don't listen to them anymore, OR I have expanded editions, OR I need the money, OR ...

Bwa, mostly because I just can't listen to them anymore shame
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2009
    I'd rather sell my legs before I sold Raiders and The Perfect Storm.
  2. Steven wrote
    I'd rather sell my legs before I sold Raiders and The Perfect Storm.

as it seems now, The Perfect Storm will not be bought, and we already have the box now, twice biggrin
  3. I sell Raiders because 1. I have the Indy box and 2. I don't need having multiple albums and 3. personally I have the best listening experience now.

But Anthony, I wish I could sell my copy for 30$...
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    If you want to enjoy some of the Golden Age material you have to give up the idea of having perfect sound. Not possible if you enjoy OST.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    That's why I only really listen to re-recordings of Golden Age music. Though in some cases a dodgy recording can actually give a score a certain charm and personality, aka Conan and Wrath Of Khan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Such a tough call on not hearing the OST. Mono, scratchy, surface noise but still better in some cases.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    DreamTheater wrote
    I sell Raiders because 1. I have the Indy box and 2. I don't need having multiple albums and 3. personally I have the best listening experience now.

But you are getting rid of the faboulous liner notes written by Lukas Kendall. Like I've said a millions times before those liners note are worth the price of the album alone. Plus, you are getting rid of the complete and unedited Desert Chase.

dizzy spin shocked crazy

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2009 edited
    I will get hanged for this but I've never even layed eyes upon the liner notes shame

I'm in it for the music guys!!!! wink

DT ties knot in rope, readying himself for the angry Raiders-fans coming to hang him.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2009
    I think Erik is an angry Raiders fan for all of us... the rest of us couldn't care less. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    There's liner notes? confused

( biggrin )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I think it is a bit pricey for just the liner notes
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2016 edited
    It's funny that I just hijacked a thread which my brother started 8 years ago. But then I saw I did some sales here too once. And rather than start a new thread, I'll just use this one. smile

So check out what I have for sale.

Mostly older albums, but they're just gathering dust here.

If anyone is interested, I do ship to foreign countries (but only here through MT) and the shipping cost is less for multiple CD's (which is what the info in french and dutch means). Paypal possible.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2016
    "0 results"
    uhm
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  4. Does it work now?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    no, 0 listings
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  5. Man I don't get how to link correctly, I can see it clearly, even when logging out, doing a search with my username. crazy

Any suggestions?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    perhaps a listing is in order on MT smile
  6. yesterday when you first posted it, I could clearly see the list, now not anymore sad
  7. Wait, it's probably because I didn't include international shipping info, so this auction is intended for us Belgians only, and why people from other countries cannot see these items as they cannot be sold to them. eBay is blocking their visibility.

Oh well, since I really don't want to sell internationally let's leave it at that. I may have some luck with local fans though. Some CD's are already being followed. smile
  8. Oh, pretty please, if just for curiosity's sake, copy and paste the list here.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  9. Well okay then, since you're the captain, and I always respect the chain of command. wave <--- salute

They're mostly the original albums, since I now have the expansions.
    What I can do is, if any of these isn't gone in 8 days time, I can try to offer them here, for the price listed (excluding shipping).

braveheart 5
    chain reaction 3
    cocoon 4
    conan the barbarian 4
    dances with wolves 4
    enemy at the gates 5
    eraser 4
    executive decision 3
    first knight 4
    gagarin first in space 5
    ghost 3
    gone in 60 seconds 3
    Gremlins 2 4
    harry and the hendersons (intrada) 8
    interview with the vampire 4
    jaws 5
    kull the conqueror 4
    monsignor 6
    music for a darkened theatre 5
    night crossing 5
    Predator 2 4
    robocop 4
    star trek insurrection 4
    star trek the motion picture 6
    star wars episode i 5
    stargate (signed) 10
    stay tuned (intrada) 8
    the abyss 4
    the blue max 8
    the fury 4
    the hunt for red october 3
    the pagemaster 5
    tomorrow never dies (score only) 8
    volcano 3
  10. I was begging rather than commanding. wink Thanks!

Enemy at the Gates
    The Pagemaster

I'd be interested in these items should they not sail from the bay.

smile Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2016
    Where are all of the older scores?
    Tom smile
  11. The older scores are either still in my collection (not too many actually) or not yet (because they don't interest me or not yet purchased).

Oh and I'll try to revise the auctions so I can add international back in. Still 8 days to go.

It's only fair to everyone here I guess.
  12. Martijn wrote
    There's liner notes? confused

( biggrin )

Liner notes? What's that?

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2016
    something on the back of the front cover which you apparently don't read
  13. Yes. You know, wink <--- Irony marker.

smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2016
    I also have scores for sale (majority specialty labels and some signed):

http://www.benl.ebay.be/sch/last_shop_o … 1961242866
  14. I wonder if francis' listing is visible to members from other countries.

And some pricy CD's you have there. I could never do that. shame