• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008
    So...are there actually living aliens in this movie? If they're from an ancient civilisation then I can live with that. As long as they don't have ray guns and space ships... rolleyes smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    POSSIBLE INDY IV SPOILERS

Anthony wrote
    So...are there actually living aliens in this movie? If they're from an ancient civilisation then I can live with that. As long as they don't have ray guns and space ships... rolleyes smile

Ooooh... there are ray guns, UFO's, "Take Me Your Leader" quote, the 5 note CEOTK motif, E.T. pays a visit, the War of the Worlds aliens pay a visit as well but Mutt sneezes and kills them off, Vulcan death grips, acid for blood, Klaatu, thermins, etc. You name it, the finale of Crystal Skull has it. wink

Dood, honestly, I have no idea what's going to be involved but something to do with aliens will be.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    *sigh*

Please don't mess this up Spielberg. I have huge faith in him, but fingers crossed. cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote

Why don't you just wait and see instead of going on and on about it rolleyes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Exactly! Jesus, have some faith.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008 edited
    Steven wrote

Considering that in the first film a box was opened unleashing the wrath of god and other such mystic mumbo jumbo in the 2nd and 3rd as well, it wouldn't be far fetched at all to have flying saucers, death rays and martians etc etc wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

Considering that in the first film a box was opened unleashing the wrath of god and other such mystic mumbo jumbo in the 2nd and 3rd as well, it wouldn't be far fetched at all to have flying saucers, death rays etc etc wink

Absolutely not!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I disagree. The wrath of God and all that stuff ''fits'' with the Indy plot, but aliens?!

Perhaps it's just because it's something new, and in time they'll fit in as well. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    I disagree. The wrath of God and all that stuff ''fits'' with the Indy plot, but aliens?!

Perhaps it's just because it's something new, and in time they'll fit in as well. smile

Is there a 'man with a mallet smashing stuff' icon?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I hope that one day when I do have kids I will be able to force them to watch Indy IV with as much frequency as I will force them to watch I-III!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

Is there a 'man with a mallet smashing stuff' icon?

Yes. But why didn't he mallet Shortround?! cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote

Aliens are just another mystical element... another element that is just as mysterious and unknown as the Ark, Sankara Stones and the Holy Grail. If you can believe that there are higher and greater powers, ghosts, magic stones, people getting their hearts ripped out, knights who are hundreds of years old... then aliens isn't all that far fetched.

"It's time to ask yourself what you believe."

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    will this finally sink in for Anthony? dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    MORE INDY IV SPOILERS BELOW *BEWARE*

I guess another thing that's going to blow his mind is that there are zombies in this movie as well. That's right... the living dead.

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Hmm...that I can accept...aliens just don't seem to click with me though. wink

*awaits the probing*
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Anthony wrote

*awaits the probing*

Wait until you've seen the film!!! dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote

*awaits the probing*

Obviosly, it's already happened >>>>> shocked <<<<<
  1. Erik Woods wrote

I guess another thing that's going to blow his mind is that there are zombies in this movie as well. That's right... the living dead.

-Erik-

We already know that an aged Harrison Ford will be starring in this film, thank you.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    franz_conrad wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

We already know that an aged Harrison Ford will be starring in this film, thank you.

GROAN! rolleyes

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2008
    franz_conrad wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

biggrin biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    franz_conrad wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Funny! ....well, if your into cheesy funny!? cheesy dizzy
    • CommentAuthorMatt C
    JW Fan has midi clips of Indy 4 (mind you, they're fan transcribed midis from the score extracts available from a French web site, so the actual orchestral score will probably sound a bit different). Still, the midis do sound promising.

http://www.jwfan.com/index.php?option=c … amp;id=897

The site has midi-transcribed clips of the following:

- Irina's Theme
    - Indy-Irina Connection
    - Irina's Theme (with Chords)
    - Crystal Skull Theme
    - Crystal Skull Theme (Orchestrated)
    http://unsungfilmscores.blogspot.com/ -- My film/TV/game score review blog
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Matt C wrote
    JW Fan has midi clips of Indy 4 (mind you, they're fan transcribed midis from the score extracts available from a French web site, so the actual orchestral score will probably sound a bit different). Still, the midis do sound promising.

- Irina's Theme
    - Indy-Irina Connection
    - Crystal Skull Theme

I'll give this a miss if you don't mind wink

I'd like to hear it properly!
  2. I appreciate posting a link to these, but my idea of a return to scoring from John Williams didn't involve midi's. cool
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Matt C wrote

- Irina's Theme
    - Indy-Irina Connection
    - Crystal Skull Theme

I'll give this a miss if you don't mind wink

I'd like to hear it properly!

Absofuckinglutely Tim. I don't want to hear any clips, full tracks, or anything until I have the CD - that's when I want to have my first listen to this score.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Succinctly put beer
    • CommentAuthorMatt C
    Fine. Your loss then.
    http://unsungfilmscores.blogspot.com/ -- My film/TV/game score review blog
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Matt C wrote
    Fine. Your loss then.

Not really. It's our choice not to listen to the clips and wait for the CD. That's not a "loss".
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Matt C wrote
    Fine. Your loss then.

No intention of putting a downer on you Matt, those clips are there for people who want to hear them wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    Matt C wrote
    Fine. Your loss then.

No intention of putting a downer on you Matt, those clips are there for people who want to hear them wink

YOU MUST LISTEN TO THEM... NOW! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER!

-Erik-