• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2008
    Bring it on!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2008 edited
    Also bring on Lost season 3. I've just started watching that season again and I want it even more! Judging by Demetris' Facebook message I think he wants it pretty badly now too. tongue

The Cloverfield track sounds fun, let's hope it gets released! Hopefully it's 12 minutes of Giacchino going nuts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2008 edited
    http://www.empireonline.com/video/startrekxi/

The teaser-trailer of JJ Abrams' Star Trek (with music by Giacchino?).
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2008
    congratulations Michael for you academy award nomination
  1. Well, I did say a few weeks ago he was recording music for the trailer.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    justin boggan wrote
    Well, I did say a few weeks ago he was recording music for the trailer.

Oh, gee man, I'm so sorry I totally forgot that you said that, while it was only several weeks ago! Should've remembered that.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Aah, didn't realise it was out Boxing Day. Jeez. Long time to wait. sad
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008 edited
    Aww man, I've got some Lost music stuck in my head. Season 3 (episode 3 I think) when Locke goes in the sweat tent and imagines he's at the airport with Boone. Really strange music for that scene but I really like it. Another great Giacchino trait - at first it sounds like electronics but it turns out to be really weird percussion. smile

Oh man, PLEASE, Mr Giacchino, Mr Townsend, RELEASE THIS SEASONS SCORE! crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008
    Wow I see a lot of people is rewatching the previous seasons to get ready for next week´s Season Four first episode. Don´t wanna miss any detail do we? smile
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Telling me about it!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    lol, I was actually just rewatching Lost because 24 wasn't on. It's a complete coincidence season 4 starts next week!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    I´m afraid "24" won´t be on for a loooong time sadly crazy
    So "Lost" is our salvation, well, at least until we´ve watched the first 8 episodes.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Well, the writers strike COULD end soon...if so it may be on in Summer...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    You really think "24" is a show to be scheduled in the summer period?
    I hope the strike ends within the next weeks so they can start the 7th season sometime before spring (march would be ok).
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Erik Woods wrote
    I wonder if I should pay my hard earned $10 just to see and listen to the End Credits of Cloverfield?

tongue

-Erik-

Nah wait until its release and pay your 20.:P

sd smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2008 edited
    Now this is beyond clever. Very subtle but easy to spot if you're looking for it - Lost season 3 - episode Par Avion - Locke opens the submarine hatch and climbs down the ladder. As he reaches the bottom Giacchino plays part of the U-boat theme from Medal Of Honor. Awesome. beer

Edit: I posted this as soon as I heard the first part of the theme. I just unpaused it and it turns out there's the theme in full. Brilliant. cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Now this is beyond clever. Very subtle but easy to spot if you're looking for it - Lost season 3 - episode Par Avion - Locke opens the submarine hatch and climbs down the ladder. As he reaches the bottom Giacchino plays part of the U-boat theme from Medal Of Honor. Awesome. beer

Edit: I posted this as soon as I heard the first part of the theme. I just unpaused it and it turns out there's the theme in full. Brilliant. cheesy

As pointed out in the "Video Games" thread

Erik Woods wrote
    Here is the scene
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugczYWeqI-M

It's the The U-Boat theme from the original MOH.

http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … ment_12842

wink
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2008
    Anthony wrote

That's Giacchino mate, especially in LOST: brilliant .
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I burst out laughing when I heard it and said ''That's so freakin' awesome!''. Everyone in the room was just like ''huh?''. I didn't explain it to them. wink
  2. Anthony wrote
    I burst out laughing when I heard it and said ''That's so freakin' awesome!''. Everyone in the room was just like ''huh?''. I didn't explain it to them. wink

Hehe, same here, I immediately called my broter and played the scene again! nobody understood it but us 2 hehe

Its always fun these little clues composers throw at us smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    And what's the chance the cue would be called ''World's Worst Plajurism''? tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2008
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2008
    All the lucky bastards that get the Lost premiere tonight, let us know what the new score is like preferably with no spoilers! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2008 edited
    The stupid thing about Cloverfield is they released some kind of soundtrack, a 'mix tape' of all the music heard on Rob's party. But somehow, they forgot to put ROAR! on it crazy Wouldn't that just be very easy to do? What's wrong with these people?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2008
    BobdH wrote
    The stupid thing about Cloverfield is they released some kind of soundtrack, a 'mix tape' of all the music heard on Rob's party. But somehow, they forgot to put ROAR! on it crazy Wouldn't that just be very easy to do? What's wrong with these people?!

Michael is working on getting this released. Chill...

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Ok, so at least we know it's still being worked on. Is there an ETA at all Erik? smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote
    Ok, so at least we know it's still being worked on. Is there an ETA at all Erik? smile

Nope

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2008
    Erik Woods wrote

Michael is working on getting this released. Chill...

-Erik-

Erik, do you have any info on a possible LOST SEASON 3 score cd releasE? It's driving me NUTS! crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I've heard that they are working on it!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sweet Jesus! Thanks punk