• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Christodoulides wrote
    Glamorous beauty.

Is Madge related to David Bowie? shocked
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2010
    Can I has bubbles?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2010
    ^
    Like it! biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2010
    All the shoes Carrie Bradshaw w(h)ore in Sex and the City
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2010
    Super ninja mutant poodle! Poodle in a half shell!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Steven wrote
    Super ninja mutant poodle! Poodle in a half shell!

Is that a real dog? If so, poor thing!
    I am extremely serious.
  2. crazy

That pisses me off no end !!! I hope that dog does a 'cowabunga' on her and kills her with one swift nunchaku stroke.

That's no way to treat an animal.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Doesn't look like a real dog.

But if it is, who knows, it might love all the attention it gets from its owner. She has obviously spent alot of time on it.

I think most people find it distasteful and disrespectful of the animal, and it certainly is. But I'm more concerned about if the animal is happy and enjoys the attention, as the dog doesn't realize that it's dressed as a mutant ninja turtle, and is unlikely to feel embarrassed about it.

Peter dog
  3. Well obviously nature didn't intend for dogs to look like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I don't reckon the dog to be extremely happy with his new look.

Hell, I'd be embarrassed too if I were dressed like that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    You're projecting human feelings and preferences onto the animal. I highly doubt that dogs are self-aware enough to think about their own looks.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2010 edited
    DreamTheater wrote
    Well obviously nature didn't intend for dogs to look like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I don't reckon the dog to be extremely happy with his new look.

Nature didn't 'intend' for poodles either. Humans bred them to look like that, like pretty much all domesticated canine.

Hell, I'd be embarrassed too if I were dressed like that.

But you're human. This is a dog.

I very much doubt the dog cares that it looks like a ninja turtle. Also, there's no more an obvious sign the owner has harmed it in any way than any dog you see in public. It's just had its fur cut and painted. That's it. And it's hilarious, so get over it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    plindboe wrote
    Doesn't look like a real dog.

I have it on good authority (the internet) that it is. I think it's brilliant. biggrin

Oh, and it's called Leonardoodle. applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    But the indignity of it.
    Oh.
    The humanity!

angry

We should stop treating beasts as if they were animals! I'm so glad in the last election the Animal Party got two seats in our House of Commons.
    (I wish I was kidding. Their program has 18 pages on animals, one paragraph on people. And they get to decide on national policy. Ye GODS. rolleyes People voting for parties like these should be spayed and neutered)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    face-palm-mt

Don't they have dog therapists in America too? California, particularly, seems to suffer with depressed pets apparently.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn in another universe i'd eat you.
  4. Steven wrote
    And it's hilarious, so get over it.

Well of course it is. I'm more laughing with the sheer stupidity of mankind's need to do that in the first place.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Oh for god's sake Gilles, there's no need to delve into the morals and ethics of humanity. It's just a bit of fun. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    But surely humanity's tendency to laugh at that which they ultimately destroy proves the ultimate futility of achievement? As long as our morality is limited by that which we see and experience, we are limited and doomed. The very fact that it is a laughing matter is no laughing matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Care to share some of those screwdrivers? lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    face-palm-mt

Don't they have dog therapists in America too? California, particularly, seems to suffer with depressed pets apparently.

Not surprised, you'd need therapy too if you were a midget dog carted around by Paris Heirhead all day...imagine suffering all that vacuous nonsense.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote

Of course, dear boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Screw you.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Steven wrote

Of course, dear boy.

Anyone else ever do this when you were a kid? It usually involved darts or pen-knives.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010
    Hannibal Cat.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    Hannibal Cat.

More like one of them Lennie McClean bruiser cats more like.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2010
    Some russian words come up......
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer, you don't have a lot of luck with links do you? biggrin

Bear in mind if you visit a webpage and click on 'view image', you'll be able to view it and its url since you have the page in your cache, but it won't necessarily allow for hotlinking on other sites.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer, you don't have a lot of luck with links do you? biggrin

Bear in mind if you visit a webpage and click on 'view image', you'll be able to view it and its url since you have the page in your cache, but it won't necessarily allow for hotlinking on other sites.

Oh!? Well, that makes some sense, I have done a few links that I would have thought got a reply or at least a lol and got....nothing.

:shrug:
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Some russian words come up......

Google Lennie McClean.

...or maybe not freezing
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Aye. That's what I did.
    And pretty much got your inkling, even though the link didn't work for me either.

freezing