• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2009
    If it ever snowed in San Diego I would shutter at the consequences.
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Very icy here and a deadly walk back from the pub tonight.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I wish I could take some photos from my apartment window right now. All the cars in my street are practically BURIED in snow, my balcony has like 1 meter of snow. And it's still coming down.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bristol was like one huge ice-skating rink last night, combine that with how hilly this city is and you have a recipe for disaster. I went to the pub unscathed but went ass over tit twice on the way back ( a 15 minute walk taking nearly 30 minutes ), did I get hurt? NO! But my pride took a serious dent shame
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009
    We did get some rain in the last 24 hours and the temperature is a brisk 60 (cold for us)
  1. Timmer wrote
    Bristol was like one huge ice-skating rink last night, combine that with how hilly this city is and you have a recipe for disaster. I went to the pub unscathed but went ass over tit twice on the way back ( a 15 minute walk taking nearly 30 minutes ), did I get hurt? NO! But my pride took a serious dent shame

Yeah, but Tim, don't you usually fall over AFTER you've been to the pub? wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Yeah, but Tim, don't you usually fall over AFTER you've been to the pub? wink

biggrin very VERY rarely wink

On the first fall I landed in the gutter, two young girls in a car stopped and asked if I was okay...I just looked sheepish and gave a clumsy thumbs up shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Looks like we might have a clear day today.
  2. It's been pouring rain here this morning. Didn't get to get in my jog. Maybe later.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2009
    It's pissing it down here too. Pretty much got trench foot walking back from uni. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We are finally getting much needed rain in San Diego
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    MORE SNOW! It's settled quickly. Started snowing when I put my pizza in the oven... now I've eaten it, there's a couple of inches down already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    angry

We have.... rain. Yay for Portsmouth.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    MORE SNOW! It's settled quickly. Started snowing when I put my pizza in the oven... now I've eaten it, there's a couple of inches down already.

shocked shocked shocked

I didn't know that until I read your post James.....I just looked out the window and there we are, back to last week and a world of white slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    angry
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    angry

If I could wish it on you I would. slant

I love snow but it's knowing what usually comes after....solid, slippery ICE.

If it happens again I swear I'm going to get my crampons out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    Today is a sunny day for a slight change in the weather pattern. It will allow us to dry out for a day or so before another storm approaches.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    angry

No crampons needed ( which is a shame, I'd just love to step on someones toes with them devil ) as all the snow is GONE!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2009
    Another sunny day followed by 3 days of rain.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009
    At least for now the drought situation is over with in San Diego. We've gotten enough rain to where its now running off into the ocean.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    angry

No crampons needed ( which is a shame, I'd just love to step on someones toes with them devil ) as all the snow is GONE!

I've got an interesting anecdote which I'll probably save for my wedding speech, but it involves a Norwegian barmaid who got a little confused between crampons and tampons.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2009
    We'll want a full transcript right here! cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2009
    tell it. we demand it
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2009
    gorgeous. high of 70 low of 50. pretty darn nice for February
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2009
    It has been some AMAZING summer days here in Norway recently...and will continue for quite a few days! I mean, sweltering 30 degrees Celsius temperatures all around.

Too bad, then, that I still have to work for a couple of weeks and will be unable to enjoy it (except the weekends, of course). sad
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Thor wrote
    It has been some AMAZING summer days here in Norway recently...and will continue for quite a few days! I mean, sweltering 30 degrees Celsius temperatures all around.

Too bad, then, that I still have to work for a couple of weeks and will be unable to enjoy it (except the weekends, of course). sad

yes, we in Belgium are reaching the 30 degrees as well, well at least in some parts of Belgium. Most of us will have to suffice with 26, 27 wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    It is glorious (or should that be "Glorieux"?) here yet again today. Sadly, it is meant to completely change over the weekend - when I'm getting married. angry
  4. Southall wrote
    It is glorious (or should that be "Glorieux"?) here yet again today. Sadly, it is meant to completely change over the weekend - when I'm getting married. angry

no not glorieux, i'm nothing glorious to begin with wink

and may I say once again, congrats James beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Southall wrote

Did you decide on a piece of film music?
  5. Steven wrote
    Southall wrote

Did you decide on a piece of film music?

Transformers 2

"Revenge of the Fallen" tongue