• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    Don't wash your hands after going to the loo?

shocked

....or you could just go to Asia. wink 'Delhi belly' and the 'Kathmandu quick step' can work wonders in weight loss.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009
    Southall wrote
    Don't bother going to the gym.

How else are you going to outrun dangerous animals? Or will the new bride have to be sacrificed for the greater good wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    lol

You don't want to admit it, but truth bites smile

I drink the truth beer biggrin

But can you handle it?

*sigh* I miss big Jack sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Southall wrote

How else are you going to outrun dangerous animals? Or will the new bride have to be sacrificed for the greater good wink

Well, if there's a choice then clearly she's in trouble.

But as you know, I have the physique of a racing snake. My gym-going was more a honing programme than anything too fundamental - I'm sure I'll be fine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    lol

You don't want to admit it, but truth bites smile

I drink the truth beer biggrin

But can you handle it?

*sigh* I miss big Jack sad

Me too. The day he left us I felt like we'd lost a successful actor.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    p.s. Exactly how much in Ibs / Kilos do you have in weights? Dumb bells or single bar?

Dumbbells of about 10kg each at the moment. Nothing overkill, but they seem heavy enough.

Have you started ( or continuing? ) any training yet Steven? Even with 10kg dumbbells there is still plenty you can do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote

...if you aren't prepared to change to a healthier nutrition and overall lifestyle. wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    p.s. Exactly how much in Ibs / Kilos do you have in weights? Dumb bells or single bar?

Dumbbells of about 10kg each at the moment. Nothing overkill, but they seem heavy enough.

Have you started ( or continuing? ) any training yet Steven? Even with 10kg dumbbells there is still plenty you can do.

I upgraded them a bit to 13kg each. Just started (for the umpteenth time shame ) doing about 50-100 reps for each 'section' (push-ups, curls, flat bench press), just until I get more weights and I'll move onto something a little more.... exerting.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2009
    Sounds good.

Can you break it down?

i.e. 10 x curls/press/flies etc and in what order1?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2009
    It's bloody hot here.

The weather is so good I'm shifting the weight lifting equipment into the garden where I'll train in the sunshine....see you all in an exhausting hour or so biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    It's bloody hot here.

The weather is so good I'm shifting the weight lifting equipment into the garden where I'll train in the sunshine....see you all in an exhausting hour or so biggrin

punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    It's bloody hot here.

punk

biggrin

I'm knackeredzzzzzzzzzz sleep
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2009
    Nothing is better than sipping an ice cold apple and mango J20 after a difficult 40 minute run in this weather.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Nothing is better than sipping an ice cold apple and mango J20 after a difficult 40 minute run in this weather.

Mmmmmmm! Not tried it but I'd bet I'd agree with you lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Anthony wrote

Gold fish shoals nibbling at your toes!
    Fun, fun, fun! In the sun, sun, sun!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Sounds good.

Can you break it down?

i.e. 10 x curls/press/flies etc and in what order1?

No answer?

Have you given up training for now Steven?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Uh... yeah. shame

Too many other things to think about at the moment (work, uni, relationships, PARENTS angry , bills, money.... ARGH!!!!)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    slant I understand all too well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bills and Money; kill
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Bills and Money; kill

If only things were that simple.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, if you noticed the series of emoticons, it reads "bills and money kill..."

you can add "....me" at the end wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Well, if you noticed the series of emoticons, it reads "bills and money kill..."

you can add "....me" at the end wink

I know, but it would still be simpler to shoot your way out of trouble.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    PARENTS angry

They wanted you to be a doctor, and now see your life go down the drain in all this hippy music business?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    If you have problems with your money, it's always welcome here, with me.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You can have my parents if you want, you're welcome to them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Do the hand out money? I have a closet where I can put them, so no problem.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Bregt wrote
    If you have problems with your money, it's always welcome here, with me.

Give me all your bank account numbers and I wire all my money to you. :devious smile:
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2009
    I'm going to take the weights into the garden this afternoon and train in the sunshine biggrin cool

^
    I think that proves I didn't go too mad on the sauce last night wink
  1. Timmer wrote
    I'm going to take the weights into the garden this afternoon and train in the sunshine biggrin cool

something tells me you got a hot girl living next to you wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2009
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote

something tells me you got a hot girl living next to you wink

On one side yes but she's a real sour-puss and I don't like her. It was much better about five years ago when the house next door was full of really friendly girl students cool lick