• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2017
    Demetris wrote
    I love Canadians who are gentle mellow etc

May I introduce you to our resident Canadian, Erik?
    I think you may not have met...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. So they have finally formed a coalition government in the Netherlands. I hope it won't take seven month in Germany.

smile Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. Given there's really only one option I can't see how it would. The Grüne are going to have to sell out on some issues, the only question is how much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2017 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Demetris wrote
    I love Canadians who are gentle mellow etc

May I introduce you to our resident Canadian, Erik?
    I think you may not have met...

I think Erik is the only Canadian redneck i've personally met so far in my life wink beer :loveu:
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2017
    *red-blooded wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2017
    Everyone complains about big pharma, big tobacco, but nobody complains about big biscuits. I don't get it. They're paying off the politicians.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2017
    confused
    Southall wrote
    Everyone complains about big pharma, big tobacco, but nobody complains about big biscuits. I don't get it. They're paying off the politicians.

??? confused
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2017
    For every fifth or liter of hard liquor sold in Minnesota there is a tax of 2.50 a bottle. 83,000 lost their lives in the US last year due to alcohol in some way. Little is done.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAidabaida
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2017
    "Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!" - Our President.

I'm unsure whether to laugh or cry.
    Bach's music is heartless and robotic.