• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2011 edited
    Southall wrote
    Lots of new reviews lately, mix of capsules and fuller ones.

LA Noire
    Every Day
    Breakdown
    Monte Carlo
    Green Lantern
    Scream
    Cars 2
    Mulholland Falls
    Stake Land
    X-Men: First Class

Lots of very disappointing titles this year, it's been a very bad year so far and truth to be told; Combined with other elements in my life, some of which my closer friends already know about, it has contributed into pushing my interest overall in the genre a further down this year. Let's see what happens this fall but i am not very optimistic.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Christodoulides wrote
    Lots of very disappointing titles this year, it's been a very bad year so far and truth to be told; Combined with other elements in my life, some of which my closer friends already know about, it has contributed into pushing my interest overall in the genre a further down this year. Let's see what happens this fall but i am not very optimistic.

hope it's not something bad Demetris sad
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2011 edited
    No, not really. But they're frustrating, mostly every-day struggles most of us have to go through anyway, only getting worse by the terrible situation in Greece and its grim future. Other than that don't worry my friend smile Thanks for your interest.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    No, not really. Don't worry my friend smile Thanks for your interest.

good to hear that smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2011
    Ow D. A pause is in place it seems. smile

As long as you pop in for off topic discussions, it's all good! wink
    Kazoo