• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2012
    Awesome!

Kazoos forever!!

Orange!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2012
    We are so popular....and international

punk beer punk

bhangra
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  1. WE CREATED THE SOUND FOR THE WALKING DEAD

MAINTITLES = WALKING DEAD

no one will ever see / hear it differently again punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2012
    Holy crap, did you guys see the season premiere of THE WALKING DEAD? So bloody brilliant (literally). Nailbiting, edge-of-seat-type stuff. This bodes well.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Edge-of-seat indeed. An incredibly creepy new setting, further improved prosthetics (didn´t think that even possible), and a tension level beyond evil. Network TV is dead.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2012
    Think I'll wait until all the season's episodes have been broadcast. I hate following a show and having to wait a week between each episode. It's like watching a movie and being interrupted by commercials all the time. I'd much rather watch the movie in one go.

Peter smile
  3. The Walking Dead is one of those shows that I started watching for 1-2 episodes but didn't think much of it and stopped watching it. So that, by the time it had found its feet and was getting rave reviews, I had already given up on it.

Oh well.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. It's funny that, in today's "release everything" mentality with the labels, there has not yet been any sort of release of Bear's music.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    What I particularly loved about the opening episode was the [spoiler]prison exploration scene, which reminded me a bit of the exploration scenes in ALIENS.[/spoiler]
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Thor wrote
    What I particularly loved about the opening episode was the [spoiler]prison exploration scene, which reminded me a bit of the exploration scenes in ALIENS.[/spoiler]

A nice video by Bear McCreary on the music for Season 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15wGHhOV … T6fPN0yaHg
  6. FalkirkBairn wrote
    It's funny that, in today's "release everything" mentality with the labels, there has not yet been any sort of release of Bear's music.

Not by a lack of trying, Alan.
    There is some (serious) resistance at AMC, and we can't seem to budge them.
    Now they have released 'the songs' used in season 3 on ITunes. Sigh, they will never learn, I guess.
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Eat their brains!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2012
    Martijn wrote
    Eat their brains!

applause
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  7. Hi all,

We have started an e-mailing campaign to get the score released (the buggers do put the songs they used on ITunes, just not the score... aggh).

So I posted the following message in the FB group we started some time ago:

Hi all,
    The mid-season finale is upon us, and still we haven't gotten a Bear McCreary soundtrack released. What is worse, AMC is releasing the SONGS used in the series, just not the great scores written by Mr McCreary.

Therefore it is time for some action. We suggest a quick e-mail/twitter campaign (starting December 2, on the day of the mid-season finale).

These are the steps to be undertaken:

* Send an email asking to release a score, to The walking Dead's music supervisor Thomas Golubic (thomas@supermusicvision.com) as well as to the customer service (amccustomerservice@amcnetworks.com)
    * For those of us active on twitter: Tweet the offical feed @WalkingDead_AMC and Glen Mazzara the showrunner @glenmazzara.

Below you find a suggestion for an e-mail below, but feel free to make your own version.

Dear AMC/Mr Golubic,

I am a big fan of your show 'The Walking Dead' and a big part of the reason why I like the show is because of Bear McCreary's score. However, up to this point, no soundtrack with his score is available for this show. Other television soundtracks by McCreary have been released on multiple occasions in the past, for series such as "Battlestar Galactica" (5 albums in all!), "Caprica," "Eureka", "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles", "Human Target" and "The Cape." His records have been nominated and won some major awards (including from the International Film Music Critics Association and the Goldspirit Award and an Emmy nomination) and charted on Amazon.com's Top 5 Music Sales and Billboard's TOP 150. I believe "The Walking Dead" could be the most successful yet, if only it were released.

Therefore, dear AMC/Mr Golubic, I ask you to release this album (digitally and/or otherwise) so I can go out and buy it.

Friendly greetings,

[Your name]

So please, dear soundtrack-loving friends: mail, mail, mail and tweet, tweet, tweet...
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2013
    Bear is talking about the Walking Dead on his youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMs7gzFzoLU
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2013