• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2008
    You poor man. You poor, poor man. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Not that I immensely like alcohol. A beer here or there, some wine, but not much else. But, alas, at this point I am not allowed to drink for at least 3 more months I guess!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Merry Christmas from PHILIPPE ROMBI. Ultimate bliss.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    No alcohol for me as I don't drink anymore. And I still can't get use to the temperatures here for December. I woke up this morning at 6 AM and it is 62degrees. It should be maybe 40 or so
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven wrote
    I need a booze detox! For three weeks while I'm at home, no alcomohol for me. Just lots of bike rides with my husky... who runs along side me... he doesn't ride a bike too... although that would be awesome...

Do you have any pictures of your dog? Husky's are awesome!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2008
    Steven needs to get a small barrel for his husky
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    LSH wrote
    It's my first Christmas away from home. sad

Not that it really feels very festive here, with temperatures well up in the 30s.

Oh well, bring out the booze and I'll consider myself pretty happy.

beer

Yikes, 30s? Wherefore are you? One of our fellows down below perhaps?
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2008 edited
    sdtom wrote
    Steven needs to get a small barrel for his husky

biggrin biggrin biggrin

He would literally be the worst rescue dog ever. He'd just sleep.
  2. He wouldn't even rescue a distressed bunny ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    If by rescue you mean horribly maul to death while flinging its limbs from side to side in a fury of hunting instincts, then yes, I'm sure he would.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, OBVIOUSLY the rabbitz stoles his barrel, so it got what it had coming.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    christmas_reindeer
    Kazoo
  3. goat
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2011
    Let's shoot the breeze before we release the vitriol of our New Year's sum-ups in a week.

What are everyone's plans?

Nothing particularly exciting here. Business as usual, driving down South to my family in an hour.

New Year's is all open, though, and I may risk sitting home alone! sad
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It's gonna, logically, be pretty family oriented this year.
    Gonna visit my parents on Christmas' Eve (well...afternoon....energy levels are low), and see how long they'll last. Then continue on at my sister's.
    It's gonna be tough, I think.
    We'll see.

For Christmas Day and Boxing Day some more visits to family planned.
    I already established some plans for New Year's Eve, with some dear friends ...but I just found out there's gonna be an amazing New Year's dance party in The Hague which I'd love to go to otherwise!! Grrrr!!!

Oh well. Never mind
    It'll be fun anyway.
    They're lovely people and not at all stingy, so it's gonna be an evening of champagne-induced debauchery!
    christmas_drunk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    That's interesting...this thread doesn't indicate any new posts!
    Does anyone else experience this?
  4. We are picking up Anne's mum today from Manchester. Then that will be us relaxing at home until after Christmas.

Nothing exciting but very welcome!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2011 edited
    Martijn wrote
    That's interesting...this thread doesn't indicate any new posts!
    Does anyone else experience this?

It does for me. How odd?! Did you use Mark As All Read recently?

On Christmas Eve I will prepare some fancy snacks and bites (aperitif?) and the dessert (Thai rice pie!). Somewhere in between there'll be enough food, but not too much, for everyone. Also some presents and stuff. Christmas day is much more relaxed then what I hear from other people.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I need booze.

I have booze drink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    A most crucial distinction if there ever was one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'll be spending time with my daughter. My grandkids love this time of the year.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Tomorrow I'm off to my parents house for our annual Christmas Eve get together. We will be sampling beers (Belgian, Danish, German and English) and cheese. I'll be making chicken wings with various sauces including a delicious bold BBQ and chocolate sauce concoction. Don't diss it until you've tried it!

Christmas Day the kids will open all their gifts, I will clean up the mess slant and then we head over to my grandparents house to a massive family dinner!

For Boxing Day I want to get out to the movies to see Tintin and War Horse.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals. kill And a Happy New Year.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  5. Erik, no sampling of Scottish ales? sad
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Maybe I was too specific with English. Maybe it's the entire UK. My Dad was in charge of getting those beers!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  6. crazy

English does not mean UK!! wink

But enjoy whatever you are drinking!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Americans. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorchristopher
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2011 edited
    We usually drive up to be with extended family for Christmas (we live about 5 hours south of both sets of parents), but this year we're on doctor's orders not to travel (my wife is due to have another baby in mid January), so we'll just have a quiet little Christmas at home. The kids are super excited for it, though. We'll have a little family "party" for just us on Christmas Eve and we'll let the kids decide on half the menu and activities. It should be kind of fun.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    crazy

English does not mean UK!! wink

I know... that's what I was trying to get at. I thought we were only doing English ales but I think we are actually covering the entire UK (and Ireland) which would include English and Scottish ales.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2011 edited
    Just returned home to discover that my dad had bought a 47'' 3D Smart TV, so we saw MONSTERS VS. ALIENS in 3D on bluray. Friggin' fantastic....although my mom and sister were a bit annoyed that we 'occupied' the tv and played too loudly. smile
    I am extremely serious.