• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Steven wrote
    Americans. rolleyes

smile
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2011 edited
    Steven wrote
    Americans. rolleyes

shocked

DANGER!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2011
    Merry Christmas everyone!! kiss

christmas_drunk
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Merry Christmas darling ones! kiss hug
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  2. Merry Christmas all!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    One thing I've learned on this board is the difference between the UK and England. Now California is another whole story. And then you have Jon from England in California, yikes.
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCristian
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    punk bhangra christmas_tree MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY christmas_tree bhangra punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. A Merry Christmas to all my friends here on the messageboard. Everyone take care over the festive period.

:kilt:
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2011
    Merry Christmas from the cold North!

For Odin!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2011 edited
    Merry Christmas my friends! Don't eat too much tomorrow! Green!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Funny moment of the day:

Seeing my two grandmothers (mother and father's side) wearing 3D glasses and watching bits from ALICE IN WONDERLAND on my dad's new 3D TV (bluray).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Thor wrote
    Funny moment of the day:

Seeing my two grandmothers (mother and father's side) wearing 3D glasses and watching bits from ALICE IN WONDERLAND on my dad's new 3D TV (bluray).

priceless
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Merry Christmas from the land of sunshine. We're 70 and sunny.
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Very windy here.
  4. Ahhh, Christmas.

The only time of the year where an old guy you don't personally know, whom can see when your children are sleeping, wears velvet red and puffy white, can break & enter into your house and leave them gifts.

tongue

dizzycheesycheesydizzy dizzydizzydizzydizzy
    dizzycheesycheesydizzy dizzycheesycheesydizzy
    dizzydizzydizzydizzy dizzycheesycheesydizzy

The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Merry Christmas!
  5. Merry Christmas everybody.

This year Christmas for me is not really celebrated with family as my parents have just moved away. That's when friends step out and become more important.
    Thanks for being there for me this year, all of you guys and girls. You rock punk.

Sending you all a Christmas hug and for the guys a kiss underneath the mistletoe kiss

Elin
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
  6. Merry Christmas you guys and girls. You know I all love you smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Well said Justin
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    I'm fucking knackered already. And I haven't even touched a drop of Port yet. wave shame
  7. Merry Christmas!
  8. MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE beer
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    I'm fucking knackered already. And I haven't even touched a drop of Port yet. wave shame

I have. Cheeses, biscuits, nuts and port eat drink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2011
    Was supposed to go out tonight, as it seems to be the big night out in my hometown, but my two buddies (the only ones currently home) couldn't, so we'll have to postpone untill tomorrow -- which is far less busier, there being a work day the next day, after all. But maybe that's for the better, as I can't get drunk anyway.
    I am extremely serious.
  9. I got a rock.

It peed on the floor. It's my pet rock, part of my collection. I named it "iRock".
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Thor wrote
    Was supposed to go out tonight, as it seems to be the big night out in my hometown, but my two buddies (the only ones currently home) couldn't, so we'll have to postpone untill tomorrow -- which is far less busier, there being a work day the next day, after all. But maybe that's for the better, as I can't get drunk anyway.

Staying sober for you Thor is a good thing
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    LSH wrote

I have. Cheeses, biscuits, nuts and port eat drink

As usual christmas TV was shite so we watched back to back episodes of I'm Alan Partridge cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2011
    Sunday we went to my mom, so it was my mom and her partner, his daughter and her partner, my sister and her partner, and me, Maykel and the kids. We had a really good time and great food. My mom really enjoys cooking.

Yesterday we went to my mother-in-law, so it was her and my brother-in-law with his wife and child and his mother-in-law and then us. Again, a good time and a great diner.
    lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2011
    had a really good time with my grandkids and my daughter and her partner.
    tom