• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008
    Everyone on the phone has been a retard today. Everyone is a moron on Monday morning. I won't go into what they're saying/doing but AARGH! SHUT THE F***K UP AND LISTEN TO ME! explode
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Martijn wrote
    And yet another annoyance: now there's not so much pain in my left ear as there IS a VERY LOUD peeping whistle, which is spoiling all the music I'm trying to listen to! cry

Hm, isn't an ear infection rare for an adult? When the kids had it they advised just nose spray, to keep all the ways clear inside, to lower to pressure. Or is it bacterial and not from a cold?

Oh well, just listen to the doctor, not to me!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008 edited
    I ask ''Do you have an e-mail address we can use to reach you on?''. They reply ''Yes, but that's private.''.....so it's a NO. crazy

AVPR is getting a play tonight!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm annoyed at Gamestation at the moment. I tried to order an Xbox online, made three seperate attempts and each time it said "card declined" (because I hadn't entered the card's registered address rolleyes ).... and yet they still charged me for it! So I am currently £600 out of pocket and have gotta go to the bank to sort this out. FUCK!

I feel a lawsuit coming on. I am PISSED OFF. angry
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Don't worry, I'll mess up their Yellow Pages entries for you. tongue biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote
    I ask ''Do you have an e-mail address we can use to reach you on?''. They reply ''Yes, but that's private.''.....so it's a NO. crazy

hahahah!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    And I just got off another call ''We have the address as *this*. Is that correct?'' They say yes...I go through the call more and then they go, ''We have changed address by the way...''

Oh. My. God. crazy cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregje wrote
    Martijn wrote
    VERY LOUD peeping whistle

Hm, isn't an ear infection rare for an adult? When the kids had it they advised just nose spray, to keep all the ways clear inside, to lower to pressure. Or is it bacterial and not from a cold?

I don't know to be honest!
    I've always been prone to ear infections (genetically narrow Eustachian tubes) so I don't think it's totally exclusive to children?

I'm not entirely sure what it is now, though: I'm slightly puzzled (and ever sos lightly worried) that it wouldn't hurt, but does seem obstructed.
    Well anyway, it seems a little better than yesterday, so I'll hold off going to the doctor until tomorrow at least.

My guess at this time is that it's definitely bacterial.
    It seems to be doing the rounds as well! Three people I talk to from different parts of the country have something comparable... and all have just returned from sunny places... hmmm... odd correlation...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I've done some reading around and it seems your condition is usually only found in either children or old women.

One thing you could do is try hanging upside down while someone squirts into your ear using a water pistol. If nothing comes out the other side, you've got problems.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I am actually using a power drill now.
    The colours, man. The colours.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Maybe you need a 'buisje' in your tympanic membrane. After the operation you'll get a balloon and a bravery certificate.
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    A balloon? I'm not gonna have ANYTHING done unless I am promised lollipops.
    I have my standards, woman!

Seriously though, I don't think they do tubes anymore!
    They were rife when I was younger (remember all those kids that couldn't go along swimming at school 'cause they had tubes?), but I think maybe they either found an alternative, or found they didn't work...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    I have one right here! It's from Quinn's right ear. The other one is still in.
    I think they have improved over the years, kids are allowed to swim with it, it's just not very comfortable (so we use earplugs).

http://www.kno.nl/voorlichting/trommelvliesbuisjes.php
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Well, you know I ordered that copy of Transformers from Tower.com (if you didn't, you do now!), they didn't have it in stock (I guessed that, but I thought I'd try anyway) and they said they'd give me a refund. Now, (I assume) because of the f***ing exachange rate, that they've actually given me back less money than I paid them. crazy explode
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    LOL

biggrin

Gutted.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer

Me too! They should ship em out to Caribbean restaurants, I love curried > goat

lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    shocked crazy

....with rice & pea & fried dumplin lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Hmm... rice and peas... lick lick lick

...with > goat....slow cooked of course lick
  1. Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Greek / cypriot Tv is full of crap these days; everything from tv-shows, to the news. I just have it off most of the time.

"I just have it off most of the time"

Top man D biggrin punk cool beer

only Brits might get the smutty innuendo here wink

biggrin
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    rolleyes

Jeez guys, can we let that post DIE already!

Or are you guys just getting my goat?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    rolleyes

Jeez guys, can we let that post DIE already!

Or are you guys just getting my goat?

goat cheesy wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You meanie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    You meanie.

I know see why Martijn wanted that [ url = ] function in the board when we were beta-testing! He's the only one who uses it! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I resent that innuendo!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Do you have many more lolcats to get through? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I lov em, esp. the way Martijn uses them.

OH, SORRY! I meant "the way Martijn totally is one with them and truly lives their whole true spirit and real meaning"