• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008
    We don't ban.
    We ignore. biggrin wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think you'll find he's not so much defending Jordi, as now coming after me as well... the fool.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    ... the fool.

biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote
    We don't ban.
    We ignore. biggrin wink

That's even worse! Remember the episode of South Park where everybody ignored ERIK CARTMAN and he thought he was dead?! That's way worse! biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I will NOT be ignored!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Sitting in the university Library at 10.30 Pm on a friday night!!

Only another 12,000 words to write in a week, with two cricket and two football games to throw into the mix as well!
    If in doubt, let the wookie win
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008
    My physics coursework! Due tomorrow and it's a complete mess. I'm actually gonna fail.

shocked
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008 edited
    Damn it, just spoiled by finding out a characters fate in Lost. slant

And of all the Lostpedia articles I was browsing...I found out on the Pala Ferry page! crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2008
    LSH wrote
    My physics coursework! Due tomorrow and it's a complete mess. I'm actually gonna fail.

shocked

Well, post it up, we might be able to help, eh?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    My mother's cat died yesterday - we had her when I was 12! (Now I'm 30.) Very sad!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ohhh.
    I'm sorry, James.
    sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Still, 18 years for a cat is mighty impressive.
    Was it fed water from the cup of Christ by any chance?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    My mother's cat died yesterday - we had her when I was 12! (Now I'm 30.) Very sad!

Really sorry to hear that James, the loss of any family member is to be mourned.

18 is a very good age and my first cat also died at 18, given me as a 5th birthday present he was the biggest domestic cat I've ever seen before or since, he was HUGE and originally came from a Farm, I was 23 when he passerd on.

What was cats name james?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    She was called Poppy. I might have to get a cat of my own now! (Girlfriend doesn't seem too keen on the idea. Cat or girlfriend? A tricky decision.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Try to see if she laughs with lolcats. smile
    Kazoo
  2. No, crap = Hanzi Zimmer.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote
    She was called Poppy. I might have to get a cat of my own now! (Girlfriend doesn't seem too keen on the idea. Cat or girlfriend? A tricky decision.)

After one-tenth of a nanosecond of intense deliberation, I'd say go with the cat!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2008
    Southall wrote

I wasn't innitialy kean on a cat but Mel wanted one and after a day or so I fell in love with the little 8 week old critter and now wouldn't have it any other way. He's 11 years old now and a real character cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    I am annoyed that superb composers, like Frederic Talgorn are not being asked to score major interesting movies. Its a shame!
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2008 edited
    Talos wrote
    I am annoyed that superb composers, like Frederic Talgorn are not being asked to score major interesting movies. Its a shame!

Add Lee Holdridge, Don Davis, Bruce Broughton, Cliff Eidelman...... rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    and Shearmur...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Talos wrote
    and Shearmur...

Yup!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    although I prefer Talgorn... I truly believe that this guy has the right stuff to become a major A list composer. He has his own genuine style, which is luckily very similar to the styles of Williams/Goldsmith/Herrmann. I have Fortress on my mp3, listened to it many times recently. It has those epic Williams strings, rumbling piano parts ala Goldsmith (First Blood), some sudden twists in tempos ala Goldsmith as well. Some Herrmann like material also... very very nice. Love Robotjox too, again, a very similar soundscape like Williams - those strings... EPIC. I guess its his real, own style and not simply mimmicking, like McNeely. (nothing against him though) I want more! Man, if I was a director...
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    Talgorn... a great sounding name too. smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2008
    I want to go outside. It looks nice and warm and sunny, but I'm stuck in the office. Summer + work is not going to work for me! tongue sad

And I've got a second interview at a company later on. Why do I need to go for two seperate interviews for the same job?! slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Two interviews?

Apparently dey doubtz yur mad theremin skillz!
    LOLZ!11!
    Sowwy.
    You can has jobz now. K? thx.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Two interviews?

LOLZ!11!
    Sowwy.

*Grits teeth*

My flatmate's girlfriend does that. PLEASE not you too. angry
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Martijn wrote
    Two interviews?

LOLZ!11!
    Sowwy.

Where haz teh lolcatz gone?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    My flatmate's girlfriend does that.

Prithee, what in particular does your flatfriend's girlmate do?
    If she references LOLCats appropriately, I will marry her and bear her children.
    If she giggles in high tones and sees fit to enter any written conversation with an eclectic mix of Down-syndrome induced typing skills and high-speed text messaging, she will be one of the first million against the wall when the revolution comes.

Anthony wrote
    Where haz teh lolcatz gone?

Dey is in my brainz, speeking my wurds...
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Martijn wrote
    what in particular does your flatfriend's girlmate do?

We can only imagine... wink biggrin